Living with COVID - new 5 point plan

Infection rate has increased throughout the past 3 weeks.
And the rate of deaths has started to increase (from a very very low threshold)
Infection rate? You mean the rate of testing has increased! Again, which as an unreliable test, producing bogus results.
The death rate? From covid or with? And is that small increase worth destroying a nations economy, freedoms, and ultimate well being?

Could it be that this is a big hoax? Nothing adds up. Wake up.

political-animal

PI Member
I met a man once holding two pints and talking about a 5 point plan.

On a serious note, this disease appears to be spreading rather than decreasing recently (because of more testing now, compared to before).

After six months or so, people may have become more lax in observing the guidelines and to compound this, the reopening of society means that more people are in more close circulation hence the increase in the rate of infection.

Quarantine is the only surefire way to stop the disease spreading.
Short of quarantine, the government appear to work with what appears to be an evolving situation.

Remember Britain tried the herd immunity route and over there they're seeing an increase in transmission too recently.
Coronaviruses, including the common cold CAN NOT BE STOPPED by quarantine or vaccination.
No vaccine has ever been invented to immunize against any coronavirus. NZ quarantined their ENTIRE COUNTRY, closed their borders.TO. NO. AVAIL.
Britain DID NOT try the herd immunity route. Sweden DID try the herd immunity route and now has one of the lowest infection rates in the world.
So yes HERD IMMUNITY DOES WORK.

page61

PI Member
From what I gather from this is the ramping up of the 'new normal' narrative. The 'virus' is going nowhere peasants. Level is the best people can expect, and even that is highly restricted.
If you don't behave, your Nana won't be allowed come visit for Christmas.

This is tyranny, make no mistake.
yes.. you should take to the fiucking hills ........and stay there till we tell you to come down

page61

PI Member
Coronaviruses, including the common cold CAN NOT BE STOPPED by quarantine or vaccination.
No vaccine has ever been invented to immunize against any coronavirus. NZ quarantined their ENTIRE COUNTRY, closed their borders.TO. NO. AVAIL.
Britain DID NOT try the herd immunity route. Sweden DID try the herd immunity route and now has one of the lowest infection rates in the world.
Who would have thought that the daily mail is the answer , and all this time they have been wasting money on research when all they had to do was buy the newspaper.. Top news. Im throwing my mask away..No, im going to burn it in Tienamen square

Sham Óg

PI Member
Here is the I.M.L.A.'s 5 point Plan.

1 - Internment without Trial introduced immediately for politicians, journalists and Big Pharma heads.

2 - Take over of all newspapers and television channels.

3 - Schools to be turned into re-education camps for the general public for approx 3 months. All citizens must attend.

4 - Mandatory exercise and diet/supplements to boost immunity for citizens.

5 - Mass sterilization program for all journalists and politicians.

political-animal

PI Member
Who would have thought that the daily mail is the answer , and all this time they have been wasting money on research when all they had to do was buy the newspaper.. Top news. Im throwing my mask away..No, im going to burn it in Tienamen square
Was that an attempt to present a counter-argument?

Here is the same information from 6 other sources. I check the validity of everything I post.

You'd swear this is a big ploy with the end goal of a vaccine. The end seems to justify the means.

page61

PI Member
Was that an attempt to present a counter-argument?

Here is the same information from 6 other sources. I check the validity of everything I post.

summary:

• As of September 15th, 5,851 people have been confirmed as having died after testing positive for the coronavirus in Sweden. That's up from the figure 5,846 reported on September 11th, but does not reflect how many passed away since then, due to a delay in how Swedish regions report their data.
  • Since the start of the outbreak, 2,586 coronavirus patients have been in intensive care as of September 15th, which also includes fatalities and patients who have recovered and been discharged (up from 2,580).
  • There have been 87,345 confirmed cases of the coronavirus according to data reported on September 15th (up from 86,505 reported on September 11th).
  • Everyone in Sweden is urged to stay at home and get a coronavirus test if they are at all sick (even a mild cough or sore throat), practice social distancing, work from home if possible, follow good hygiene practices, and avoid non-essential visits to elderly people or hospitals.
  • September 15th 2020, A further five deaths of people who previously tested positive for the coronavirus have been reported in Sweden. That's the total reported since Friday, after the Public Health Agency's announcement yesterday that it will no longer publish updates on Mondays. The number of people who tested positive for the virus since the start of the outbreak reached 87,345, while 2,586 have received intensive care treatment for the virus.
    "We do not have a large spread of infection in Sweden at the moment," said state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell, though he noted that globally the pandemic had not yet reached its pea

The Field Marshal

PI Member
This video best describes the reality of our situation:

The explanation for all these such like graphs is the success of the virus mitgation measures taken by govts.
As mitigation measures are reduced up go the graph figures.

Top Bottom