Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

LIVE NOW - NASA Perseverance Mars Rover Mission Landing

TW Tone

PI Member
there is a house not far from where I live that has a driveway that looks exactly like that.

PM me the address and I'll have a couple lads go over and give an estimate.
Irish lads--no foreign labour.
They can take a look at the roof while they're there too.
A lot of roofs need work at this time of the year. You never know what problems are building up.

In the video of the probe hovering and then splitting in two, it has to be the worst CGI ever. Better graphics in super Mario bros. And yet some people still lap this crap up as real.
Are the powers that be, wanting more to cop on to this scam for self aggrandizement of 'we fooled you'?
That's what I can't understand, they have all this money and they still can't do a convincing job. Where's Kubrick when you need him. Oh yeah.:(

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
That's what I can't understand, they have all this money and they still can't do a convincing job. Where's Kubrick when you need him. Oh yeah.:(
Even the Sandra bullock movie was more convincing. They used to do a better graphics job.
Not sure if they think the mainstream public is that dumbed down as to accept any old nonsense shown on a screen or they want to be caught out deliberately.

The reason for the latter I'd say, it's a great way to pull the rug on people's assumed certainties and securities on life and existence as they've always known. In a confused and weakened state easier to sheep herd to anything.
It also creates more divide between people as more are going to cop on to such shitty graphic presentations and realise alls not what it seems, and feel very uncomfortable surrounded by sleepwalkers of the general populace.

Im reminded of the film 'The island' starring Ewan McGregor.

The Esoteric Philosopher Julius Evola put it very well about our present era saying the world of the common man is going to unravel like never before.

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
It also creates more divide between people as more are going to cop on to such shitty graphic presentations and realise alls not what it seems, and feel very uncomfortable surrounded by sleepwalkers of the general populace.

Im reminded of the film 'The island' starring Ewan McGregor.
Also think of the emperor's new clothes. That people will just conform to consensus viewpoint as not to be seen as mad by their peers, regardless of what they really think though fear of expressing it.
And it might take a clever child watching this mars video and tell the parents "listen, that's not real". :)

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
Think il do a Kubrick thread on different subject from this one. Thank you for inspiration, it ties in with all this from the control of public perspective.

Top Bottom