Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Ireland Lisa Smith is Back In Ireland (Arrested by Gardaí on Suspicion of Terrorist Offences)!

Karloff

PI Member
It's a sensationalist story but i think in bringing her back we were more civilised than the British etc who doom even the children of ISIS people to abandonment for political expediency.

If she is tried she can tell us how the Irish Times and RTE etc were cheerleading for jihadis who went to Libya to fight Gaddafi - and say in her defence she thought jihadis were the good guys after being exposed to that!

The government bend over backwards to bring her back because of her child. Meanwhile, a father has literally no access to his children and is paying thru the nose to get a chance to see them, the decay of our society started with the divorce referendum, I honestly believe we will become a minority before we change our vote. Most people are not even bothering their hole to vote, they think they will leave it to someone else.

How bad does it have to get, until we have bombings like the UK ?
I think Ireland is the European unions little project, we are the target of their outrageous liberal agenda, the EU dictators always praise Ireland, as they know the brainwashing is working well in the country.

It is working really well, no one gaining traction just yet, all parties on the same hymn sheet, generally people loving the multcult agenda, it is going to end in tears and blood.
We need an alternative narrative, one which is not the globohomo mantra which all the main parties back. We need a return to nationalism, it is our only defense within the modern global economic system we are under, and yet our elite have gone in the exact opposite of this, we are now the most globalised country in the west, the most open to international capital and finance and parasitic forces and so have leaped ahead in terms of embracing the poz and the new plantation we are under, at a record pace. People need to get involved in the National Party, I don't see anything else out there that can have an effect. Get a foothold through ground level involvement, get people into the dáil in the next election, make people aware of an alternative and wait for the economic downturn that will come about due to how tied into the global economy we are which is pieced together with sticky tape at this point, and so be in a position to direct our people forward in a direction that can weather the coming storm while keeping our nation as one which is directed by its people like all real nations are.

Karloff

PI Member

When blessed by the Americans and the British, Irish travelling Islamist terrorists become the good guys to the Irish Establishment.

Stink of the hypocrisy....

Milominderbender

PI Member
It's a sensationalist story but i think in bringing her back we were more civilised than the British etc who doom even the children of ISIS people to abandonment for political expediency.

If she is tried she can tell us how the Irish Times and RTE etc were cheerleading for jihadis who went to Libya to fight Gaddafi - and say in her defence she thought jihadis were the good guys after being exposed to that!
Excellent post. I've been saying this myself. I was shocked to see the Irish media glorifying terrorists including a child soldier. The martyrs of Louth and Meath

subversive writer

PI Member

Islamic State sympathiser Lisa Smith arrested by gardai on suspicion of terrorist offences

• Former member of Defences Forces arrested at Dublin airport
  • Two-year-old daughter handed into the care of Ms Smith's family
  • Currently being held at a garda station in south Dublin for questioning
  • Justice Minister says all relevant State agencies involved in case
I can see her getting away with it tech speaking she hasn't broken any laws in this country and a good barrister will be able to argue same. That being said two in the head she would be better off dead. She has the ability to make bombs out of ordinary household chemicals. She joined a society that is selling seven year old children for "marriage". She is the face of evil and as an island we are all collectivly infected by having her here. As long as she is here right and wrong go right out the window

Karloff

PI Member
Excellent post. I've been saying this myself. I was shocked to see the Irish media glorifying terrorists including a child soldier. The martyrs of Louth and Meath
Perhaps if RTE hadn't been glorifying them and jihad in Libya, the episode in Syria could have been stopped and the 16 year victim of radicalisation saved (along with the people they have killed over there on their 'crusade').

Hitchcock

PI Member
Same rules for all. No US invading armies allowed through Shannon.
None of their shocktroops in ISIS allowed in either. No exceptions.
We know that the US and Saudis etc armed and financially backed ISIS
in order to destroy Syria and oust Assad.

I'm with you on stringing up Bush,Blair,Rumsfeld,Cheney.
I'd add Obama for being the first president at war every single day of a two term presidency,
for the failed state of Libya and for his "drone tuesdays" and other drone warfare programs.
Hillary Clinton for Libya, Bill for bombing the balkans and repealing Glass Stegall
And I'd throw the evil Kissinger in there if he's still alive.

But Smith should also face trial in Syria for being a member of ISIS.
It's a far worse offence than being in the "real IRA" and how would that get you treated here?

We'll never know what she got up to over there. They slaughtered and ethnic cleansed
and tortured and traded Yazidi sex slaves and they along with Al Nusra
(and with backing of the US/UK/Saudis/Qatar/Turkey/Israel)
basically destroyed the entire nation of Syria.

She was Irish army trained.
Only a moron would believe that ISIS would let that training go completely to waste.

We are hard on TV licence / dole cheats here but if you get involved in murdering and raping people
in a terrorist organisation abroad then you get millions spent on ensuring you get treated fairly.

She's a ticking timebomb if we let her free here. Some people may die as a result
And/or she might radicalise her kid and others here too. Or organise a cell here.
Give her kid to her relatives to mind. Lock her up for a long time. Preferably in Syria.

While we are giving her up for trial there, we could probably pay the Syrian government
compensation for our part in allowing 30+ of our citizens to end up in ISIS destroying their country.
This could probably come out of our foreign aid budget.

In fact all countries whose citizens were fighting in Syria with ISIS should pay compensation to Syria
to help them rebuild. And as part of their reparations they should also give their support to the lifting of sanctions on Syria by the US etc
and object to the US stealing their oil fields so they can actually afford to get on with it
But Smith should also face trial in Syria for being a member of ISIS.
She hasn't been charged with any crime yet has she - she is being interviewed by AGS and if charges are necessary they will follow. I'd prefer to wait and see what she has to say before jumping to that conclusion.

We'll never know what she got up to over there.
Perhaps, we'll see what comes out from the investigation.

They slaughtered and ethnic cleansed
and tortured and traded Yazidi sex slaves and they along with Al Nusra
(and with backing of the US/UK/Saudis/Qatar/Turkey/Israel)
basically destroyed the entire nation of Syria.
Indeed but linking Smith with that right now is circumstantial at best.

She was Irish army trained.
Only a moron would believe that ISIS would let that training go completely to waste.
Moronic supposition, no evidence, no facts....

We are hard on TV licence / dole cheats here but if you get involved in murdering and raping people
in a terrorist organisation abroad then you get millions spent on ensuring you get treated fairly.
You have specific eveidence that Smith is guilty of these crimes?

She's a ticking timebomb if we let her free here. Some people may die as a result
And/or she might radicalise her kid and others here too. Or organise a cell here.
Give her kid to her relatives to mind. Lock her up for a long time. Preferably in Syria.
Again, all prejudicial stuff, the woman is being investigated, if she has a case to answer she will do so in the courts and will be punished appropriately, I'm in favour of the right to trial etc., you seem to be echoing the sentiments and methods of Bush and the boys mentioned earlier.

While we are giving her up for trial there, we could probably pay the Syrian government
compensation for our part in allowing 30+ of our citizens to end up in ISIS destroying their country.
This could probably come out of our foreign aid budget.
While we're at it we could send a few bob to London for Canary Wharf, Brighton, Birmingham etc....horsesh!t GD, horsesh!t.

Hitchcock

PI Member
"So she went to Syria"

Even for you that is funny. Isis went on a religious killing spree over there in case you hadn't noticed and is an organisation which needs to be wiped from the face of the earth and the people who are members need to be locked away, I'm on about just Isis and it's followers and not all Muslims before you jump the gun.

And comparing her to the USA just shows how far from reality you are removed, they are one of our strongest allies and the port of call for many of our people since the days of th English genocide against us and as such we shouldn't do everything we can to help them.

Hell if they wanted to set up a detention centre in the country we should allow it no questions asked.
Even for you that is funny. Isis went on a religious killing spree over there in case you hadn't noticed and is an organisation which needs to be wiped from the face of the earth and the people who are members need to be locked away, I'm on about just Isis and it's followers and not all Muslims before you jump the gun.
Indeed ISIS did but of course we are discussing Ms Smith - you've no idea what she did and what she didn't do, I'd prefer to wait to see facts emerge.

And comparing her to the USA just shows how far from reality you are removed, they are one of our strongest allies and the port of call for many of our people since the days of th English genocide against us and as such we shouldn't do everything we can to help them.
But you accept they have engaged in mass slaughter in the Middle East and successive irish governement have aided that process?

Hell if they wanted to set up a detention centre in the country we should allow it no questions asked.
OK! Maybe they could move Guantanamo here?

Rommel

PI Member
Indeed ISIS did but of course we are discussing Ms Smith - you've no idea what she did and what she didn't do, I'd prefer to wait to see facts emerge.

But you accept they have engaged in mass slaughter in the Middle East and successive irish governement have aided that process?

OK! Maybe they could move Guantanamo here?
As you said it's the Islamic wench we are discussing. I accept nothing you say as you are so full of Islamic supporting horseshit that it is obvious you have an agenda of spewing the Mohammad filth and lies.

Greengoose

PI Member

Interesting. Now if you ask one you will be told that they never heard of that word. Interesting...

As you said it's the Islamic wench we are discussing. I accept nothing you say as you are so full of Islamic supporting horseshit that it is obvious you have an agenda of spewing the Mohammad filth and lies.
lol 'Hitchcock' doesn't think of Islam as a religion, he thinks of it as a race. As for Islam, well that's just Christianity (for brown people). You really understand absolutely nothing about libtards.

Top Bottom