Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Ireland Lisa Smith is Back In Ireland (Arrested by Gardaí on Suspicion of Terrorist Offences)!

El Chaval.

PI Member
But unless the DPP are confident that they have a strong enough case to have her prosecuted for committing a specific offense there's phuck all they can do.

I'm not saying that I agree with this state of affairs, but this is the fact of the matter.

There's literally nothing they can charge her with.
She's clearly guilty of breaking this law.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
If anything she'll become an Irish feminist icon up there with Joanne Hayes and Savita Halappanavar.
I am honestly shocked by some of the people, both female and male, who are white knighting for her. I very much doubt if she had gotten into trouble for involvement in some dodgy North American "Christian Identity" group they would be showing her the same sympathy. I thought that she would not get this sympathy because she is a pale skinned indigenous Paddy and because she is an adult who had clearly thought things through.

I am honestly shocked by some of the people, both female and male, who are white knighting for her. I very much doubt if she had gotten into trouble for involvement in some dodgy North American "Christian Identity" group they would be showing her the same sympathy. I thought that she would not get this sympathy because she is a pale skinned indigenous Paddy and because she is an adult who had clearly thought things through.
She is still a muslim, convert or not, in their eyes and the vast majority of them are non white, and as she is being targeted, even if rightly so, the muslim's are a pet minority class for them for now and so lots of easy virtue points to be claimed sending tweets or adding a few comments. If she was christian, different story, its all relative to the west, liberalism and Christianity are at polar opposites for the radicals, and anything that can be seen as anti christian, rightly or wrongly, is always good. I doubt there's much forward thinking going on in peoples heads these days, its black and white, weighted by how different you are to the old norms or what the progressive influencers direct them to say.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
She is still a muslim, convert or not, in their eyes and the vast majority of them are non white, and as she is being targeted, even if rightly so, the muslim's are a pet minority class for them for now and so lots of easy virtue points to be claimed sending tweets or adding a few comments. If she was christian, different story, its all relative to the west, liberalism and Christianity are at polar opposites for the radicals, and anything that can be seen as anti christian, rightly or wrongly, is always good. I doubt there's much forward thinking going on in peoples heads these days, its black and white, weighted by how different you are to the old norms or what the progressive influencers direct them to say.
She came from their world though, and personally rejected it in one of the most extreme forms imaginable. There is no getting around that.

genememe

PI Member
Restricted
She's clearly guilty of breaking this law.
Even if she was deemed to be acting in contravention of that particular statute, she wasn't resident in the jurisdiction at the time.

I don't understand why people can't process this.
There's literally nothing she can be charged with.

Even if there was indisputable evidence that she was a member of ISIS and engaged in a spot of head hacking, none of the legislation commonly cited here and in the media applies to crimes committed outside the jurisdiction.

As it stands, there's zero evidence that she was involved in terrorism in any capacity.
Even if our anti terrorism laws were extra-jurisdictional, travelling to a location and marrying someone involved in terrorist activities would not in themselves constitute offences.

Am I happy with this state of affairs? No.

But these are the facts.

Last edited:
She came from their world though, and personally rejected it in one of the most extreme forms imaginable. There is no getting around that.
You are using your brain to try and think rationally on the subject, this may have been the norm in the past, but maybe it never was for the average person, and your just not the average, as people didn't have to self regulate due to the norms and stigmas placed from top down on society in the functional past that evolved over time in the current cycle.

We are in an age of individualism and moral deregulation, where in the past behavioral norms didn't just act as an equaliser across socio economic aspects but also on thought, we are in a brave new world where trying to figure out how a random pleb is going to act and think in such an environment which effects not just the bottom of the pyramid but all across the vertical plane, every strata of society is now effected by the chaos that the removal of social norms and stigmas eventually creates.

Its hard to rationalise what the hell is going on in such circumstances, long term thinking and self control is not what is promoted in the system of late, no different to this women, remove order you get chaos. In a homogeneous environment such issues can be worked out eventually, you add diversity to the soup, you get chaos times ten, and eventually over time you get collapse.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
You are using your brain to try and think rationally on the subject, this may have been the norm in the past, but maybe it never was for the average person, and your just not the average, as people didn't have to self regulate due to the norms and stigmas placed from top down on society in the functional past that evolved over time in the current cycle.

We are in an age of individualism and moral deregulation, where in the past behavioral norms didn't just act as an equaliser across socio economic aspects but also on thought, we are in a brave new world where trying to figure out how a random pleb is going to act and think in such an environment which effects not just the bottom of the pyramid but all across the vertical plane, every strata of society is now effected by the chaos that the removal of social norms and stigmas eventually creates.

Its hard to rationalise what the hell is going on in such circumstances, long term thinking and self control is not what is promoted in the system of late, no different to this women, remove order you get chaos. In a homogeneous environment such issues can be worked out eventually, you add diversity to the soup, you get chaos times ten, and eventually over time you get collapse.
Lisa Smith is a Regime Red Herring and of little or no interest except for curtain twitchers. What is the Regime up to in the shadows?

Lisa Smith is a Regime Red Herring and of little or no interest except for curtain twitchers. What is the Regime up to in the shadows?
I couldn't give a fiddle about this person, the post was a general run down of why some people will act as they do, you remove top down order and promote individualism, you allow the people to be defenseless to any number of invaders and parasites looking to rape your people in every way possible.

The regime are doing what they are told to do, the state is weak, it is being directed by every external and internal force to the detriment of the natives as a whole. We are being whored out and anything of worth is being sold off piece by piece. In such an environment, this fool will end up on the late late show. Its a clown world.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I couldn't give a fiddle about this person, the post was a general run down of why some people will act as they do, you remove top down order and promote individualism, you allow the people to be defenseless to any number of invaders and parasites looking to rape your people in every way possible.

The regime are doing what they are told to do, the state is weak, it is being directed by every external and internal force to the detriment of the natives as a whole. We are being whored out and anything of worth is being sold off piece by piece. In such an environment, this fool will end up on the late late show. Its a clown world.
Sounds more like extermination, not replacement or plantation.

Sounds more like extermination, not replacement or plantation.
When GDP is the only metric that matters, materialism taken to the end game as a nation, that is the inevitable result, we can call it all kinds of names, the result is the same, we will no longer be a nation, but a oligarchy for the chosen elites to forever lord over the mutt mix that comes out of the resulting chaos.

billybob

PI Member
Premium
When GDP is the only metric that matters, materialism taken to the end game as a nation, that is the inevitable result, we can call it all kinds of names, the result is the same, we will no longer be a nation, but a oligarchy for the chosen elites to forever lord over the mutt mix that comes out of the resulting chaos.
The government bend over backwards to bring her back because of her child. Meanwhile, a father has literally no access to his children and is paying thru the nose to get a chance to see them, the decay of our society started with the divorce referendum, I honestly believe we will become a minority before we change our vote. Most people are not even bothering their hole to vote, they think they will leave it to someone else.

How bad does it have to get, until we have bombings like the UK ?
I think Ireland is the European unions little project, we are the target of their outrageous liberal agenda, the EU dictators always praise Ireland, as they know the brainwashing is working well in the country.

It is working really well, no one gaining traction just yet, all parties on the same hymn sheet, generally people loving the multcult agenda, it is going to end in tears and blood.

Top Bottom