Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Ireland Lisa Smith is Back In Ireland (Arrested by Gardaí on Suspicion of Terrorist Offences)!

Irishman abroad

PI Member
“When you first learned that Raqqa had fallen to the infidels.... how did that make you feel?”
“Your maiden name is Smith. Have you any Irish in you?”
“How are you settling in to life in your new home in Graiguenamanagh?”
“Lisa will be signing copies of her new book at Eason‘s tomorrow from 1pm.
‘I Only Popped in for the Fashion - My Life in the Caliphate by Lisa Smith-Aslam’ is also available at Tesco and from all good mosques nationwide.
Lisa it’s been a pleasure! Lisa Smith everyone “
Clippy-clappy-clappity-clip-clap-clap-clap....”
Lol.

No it will be something like this.
Tubridy: so what do you have to say to the Irish people?
Smith: well I didnt set out to kill anybody initially...
Tubridy: Ah ok, all is forgiven. Give her a round of applause ladies and gentlemen.
Audience: claps enthusiastically like the brainwashed weak sheep that they are.

genememe

DEPORTED

Islamic State sympathiser Lisa Smith arrested by gardai on suspicion of terrorist offences

• Former member of Defences Forces arrested at Dublin airport
  • Two-year-old daughter handed into the care of Ms Smith's family
  • Currently being held at a garda station in south Dublin for questioning
  • Justice Minister says all relevant State agencies involved in case
This whole 'interrogation' shtick is just a charade.

Realistically, all she has to do is sit there, stare at the ceiling and reply "no comment" and she'll be released within a day or two.

There's literally nothing they can charge her with.

aspie ma

PI Member
lets watch what they do here she is guaranteed to be a radical and recruit more to the cause look at the london stabber yesterday they never change. The kid needs to go to a foster home not her family. And lock her up for war crimes
They can do what they like to her afaic, but the child and her family are blameless, she has put them in a horrible situation, and shouldn't suffer the consequences for her stupid actions

SenseofDoubt

PI Member
She'll be on the LLS 100%, probably with Sinead O'Connor holding her hand with a box of tissues at the ready. I'm sure that JOINING ISIS was all just a big misunderstanding.
It was the patriarchy wot made her do it. Would be a good approach actually as there are plenty of clowns in clownland who would be sympathetic to that excuse.

blackout

PI Member
I wonder would a irish mercenary or adventurer get the same treatment and assistance if he was to hypothethically come back home from one of these places.
guarantee he would be left sitting on his arse and probably would have to pay his way for a house, meanwhile an islamist would get the whole state sponsored package for free and more.

Irishman abroad

PI Member
I wonder would a irish mercenary or adventurer get the same treatment and assistance if he was to hypothethically come back home from one of these places.
guarantee he would be left sitting on his arse and probably would have to pay his way for a house, meanwhile an islamist would get the whole state sponsored package for free and more.
Hard to imagine how things have become in comparison to the days of Dan Breen.

Top Bottom