Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Ireland Lisa Smith is Back In Ireland (Arrested by Gardaí on Suspicion of Terrorist Offences)!

sighthound

PI Member
Ireland is a basket case we have no control on anything we have a den of thieves in the Dail and a lip synching taoiseach who pays spinners to disguise all the lies they are headless chickens and dont know what they are doing up there in the dail. Justice for this bitch no chance they will move her around till after the election,.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Ireland is a basket case we have no control on anything we have a den of thieves in the Dail and a lip synching taoiseach who pays spinners to disguise all the lies they are headless chickens and dont know what they are doing up there in the dail. Justice for this bitch no chance they will move her around till after the election,.
Smith deserves justice in one of Syria’s lawfully constituted Courts.

It is unjust that she be tried in Ireland where the possibility of a comprehensive overview of her alleged offences is almost impossible.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
how long before she makes a ton of money on a book-deal with its movie rights ? ghost-writer no doubt.
Indeed. It seems that aligning yourself with a bunch of murderous rapey c*nts who helped to all but totally destroy an entire country
will give you a better chance of lucrative reward than being a law abiding citizen and not hurting anyone!

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Indeed. It seems that aligning yourself with a bunch of murderous rapey c*nts who helped to all but totally destroy an entire country will give you a better chance of lucrative reward than being a law abiding citizen and not hurting anyone!
Lisa has the Co Louth GAA, Kevin Winters legal team and the Sun behind her. Imagine she had been in the Waffen SS on the retreat through Hungary. We'd be hearing hows she braves winter snows, bombs, battles etc as her various SS lovers fell in action. But that is exactly what the afore-mentioned is spinning out. She wassd in Ra\qqa and never knew ther only form of craic was crucifying and gang rape. And that is the defence that m,any accept. We have to prove she is not an innocent at large, Forest Gimp with boobs

BSA

PI Member
how long before she makes a ton of money on a book-deal with its movie rights ? ghost-writer no doubt.
Any guesses for the ghost writer?...

Legions of regime lackeys to select from..

I'd say a 'celebrity' joint product .. ' Lisa... My heartbreaking story.. as told to',... Effort...

10/1 Miriam O'Callaghan... Joe Duffy.. Tubridy..

1000000/1 John Waters...

Though.... I'd buy a book about Lisa Smith written by John.. He'd be a good writer to deal with motivation...

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
Any guesses for the ghost writer?...

Legions of regime lackeys to select from..

I'd say a 'celebrity' joint product .. ' Lisa... My heartbreaking story.. as told to',... Effort...

10/1 Miriam O'Callaghan... Joe Duffy.. Tubridy..

1000000/1 John Waters...

Though.... I'd buy a book about Lisa Smith written by John.. He'd be a good writer to deal with motivation...
Well you want someone who is willing to brush over controversial aspects of their subject and ignore requests to clarify. Like this

Reactions: BSA

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium

SenseofDoubt

PI Member
ISIS suspect Lisa Smith granted bail on condition she refrain from social media

It is the last she will see of prison time I'll bet. The Government have made their point. Even though they would like to let her off completely they can't be seen to do it so abjectly They can't be seen to let her off completely. I would be amazed if she did any more time. The Late Late beckons.

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
It is the last she will see of prison time I'll bet. The Government have made their point. Even though they would like to let her off completely they can't be seen to do it so abjectly They can't be seen to let her off completely. I would be amazed if she did any more time. The Late Late beckons.
With a fawning Tubridy and planted audience members with convenient questions no doubt.

subversive writer

PI Member

Islamic State sympathiser Lisa Smith arrested by gardai on suspicion of terrorist offences

• Former member of Defences Forces arrested at Dublin airport
  • Two-year-old daughter handed into the care of Ms Smith's family
  • Currently being held at a garda station in south Dublin for questioning
  • Justice Minister says all relevant State agencies involved in case
We have allowed a supporter of heavily armed pedophiles into this country. Noone children is safe as long as she is alive. What a joke

Top Bottom