Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Ireland Lisa Smith is Back In Ireland (Arrested by Gardaí on Suspicion of Terrorist Offences)!

Saul Goodman

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Membership of isis/al quaeda/themuns.
She may have sunk her own ship.
Yes yes but will it be flat out terrorism or offences against the state is real significant jail time on the cards? No jury courts?

Saul Goodman

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Afaik, the law is not up to it at the moment.
I predict that charges will be dropped after the election.
I was thinking the same Ireland does not really have the legislation to deal with this

Reactions: Ted

BSA

PI Member
30 years of the troubles and we do not have strong anti-terrorism laws ? you gotta be sh1.tting me ?
Laws to try an Irish citizen...??

who has renounced their Irish citizenship (?) and pledged their allegiance to a defeated unelected tyrannical theocracy thousands of miles away.

. An Irish citizen who undoubtedly has been involved in the tyranny... but reliable witnesses are not in Ireland..

Could be difficult

londonresident

PI Member
She was a lost woman. I can't see any other reason why she jumped ship. Delusion.

Being the Irish DF clearly wasn't that exciting. I guess she needed something more mythical and bigger in life than a quaint military off the coast of Europe.:rolleyes:Besides half the squaddies are packing up with rubbish pay, and pension.

sighthound

PI Member
She is a head case head strong ill informed and i am sure she doesnt give a shit about the child as she didnt about the 4 successive easily terminated marriages. She out of control and needs mental illness treatment for her self hate. All of her choices were violent types so she has serious self esteem issues. A mental assessment and time in the mental hospital is whats needed and the kid givrn away to her dutch family and out of our state we have enough shit and DNA degenerates.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
This woman is alleged to have committed crimes in Syria.
Why then was she not handed over to the lawful Syrian government to face charges?

If the shoe were on the other foot the Irish govt would be howling at President Assad to hand an alleged terrorist over.

Top Bottom