Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Ireland Lisa Smith is Back In Ireland (Arrested by Gardaí on Suspicion of Terrorist Offences)!

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Would it indeed, I doubt it's limited to 'Islamic' tradition by the way.
Indeed, and proper order to. I have defended Islam and Muslims up to the point I feel is rational and just on here, and this is at times a rather "Islamophobic" forum, however she is a particular type of Muslim from everything I have read about her, and a particularly dangerous type of one. What do you suggest should be done with her?

Before you answer that you should answer this question; why on earth do you think she went as far as she did? I think it is pretty obvious that she did so out of raw rage and hatred towards not the "pale skinned oppressive Paddy Catholic middle aged male" of legend but rather people just like yourself with your total irreligion, your "sweet inquity" and Godless homosexualism. She was not rebelling against the "Old Ireland" but rather against the "New Ireland" of Colm O'Gorman and HIV ridden trannie who is always mocking real women on the tele. Now rebelling against such is more than understandable however in the process she allowed hatred to tangle up her soul into all sorts of contortions and in the process made it into something even worse than what she was rebelling against in the first place. Your sympathy for her is very much misplaced.

Hitchcock

DEPORTED
Indeed, and proper order to. I have defended Islam and Muslims up to the point I feel is rational and just on here, and this is at times a rather "Islamophobic" forum, however she is a particular type of Muslim from everything I have read about her, and a particularly dangerous type of one. What do you suggest should be done with her?

Before you answer that you should answer this question; why on earth do you think she went as far as she did? I think it is pretty obvious that she did so out of raw rage and hatred towards not the "pale skinned oppressive Paddy Catholic middle aged male" of legend but rather people just like yourself with your total irreligion, your "sweet inquity" and Godless homosexualism. She was not rebelling against the "Old Ireland" but rather against the "New Ireland" of Colm O'Gorman and HIV ridden trannie who is always mocking real women on the tele. Now rebelling against such is more than understandable however in the process she allowed hatred to tangle up her soul into all sorts of contortions and in the process made it into something even worse than what she was rebelling against in the first place. Your sympathy for her is very much misplaced.
I see you're compelled to defend Islam and Muslims here due to the 'Islamaphobia' here - quite right you should do, now perhaps you could dispense with the homophobia above, that would be a second step to you being a better person too.

As for Ms Smith, well she's been charged, she'll face trial and we'll see where that goes, if guitly she'll be immprisoned for a period, I'd imagine, if not she be a free woman.

Rommel

PI Member
If you had your way she'd probably be in front of a firing squad.

I have no idea what she did or didn't do and neither do you or the rest of the 'hang her' brigade on here, she has been charged, she'll have a trial, I'll wait and see what happens.
An ex soldier who left the country to go join a bunch of religious fundamentalists who committed uncountable crimes in Syria should hang instead of wasting the ammunition.

Isis and that fundamentalist thinking is a danger and she has fully embraced that lifestyle and should be locked up for that alone.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
We have to watch the sub iudice stuff but Peter Corrigan, her solicitor, has said she is a hero for fleeing ISIS,baby in hand, hungry, awful weather, danger etc. A real hero. I'm doing two GoFundMes: one to make a movie ab out her and another to
erect a statue to her

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I see you're compelled to defend Islam and Muslims here due to the 'Islamaphobia' here - quite right you should do, now perhaps you could dispense with the homophobia above, that would be a second step to you being a better person too.

As for Ms Smith, well she's been charged, she'll face trial and we'll see where that goes, if guitly she'll be immprisoned for a period, I'd imagine, if not she be a free woman.
First off issues of to do with mass immigration and issues to do with "Islamophobia" (not a term which I think is particularly helpful) should not be conflated which is something that a lot of indigenous Western Europeans both on the "Right" and on the "Left" do, and I suspect you probably do so as well. A lot of people who are very much in favour of Muslim mass immigration into Ireland are actually when you scratch the surface ever so gently are actually very deeply Islamophobic- they just want a ton of immigrants because of their own neurotic agenda against historic Gaelic Ireland.

Secondly it would be totally irrational to be opposed to both "Islamophobia" and at the same time to be opposed to "homophobia". So faced with the choice of Al-Kannsa and Ibn Arabi on side and Oscar Wilde and that HIV ridden male character who makes his living clearly mocking real women by pretending to be one of us on tele I well do not have much of a choice to make. The decision which to be against is obvious.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
[MOD]
Any more mod baiting, trolling or name calling (fascist, nazi, islamophobe, "cnut" etc ) on this thread
will result in threadbans. You have been warned!! Discuss the subject matter please.
Dispense with all the unnecessary barbs, jibes, ad hominems etc.
If a post is abusive or baiting you, don't take the bait and derail the thread.
Instead, just report it and let us do our job.
[/MOD]

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Her lawyer apparently claimed in her defence statement that she never picked up a gun
Did the court see these pics I wonder?

Pretty hard to believe she didn't pick up a gun frankly!

Greengoose

PI Member
Her lawyer apparently claimed in her defence statement that she never picked up a gun

The horse looks bored!

Saul Goodman

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
What kind of charges are they going to stick on this detestable bitch :unsure:

Ted

PI Member

That could be Leo Varadkar for all we know.

Top Bottom