Lisa Smith in Limerick prison. - Now Granted Bail and set to be released.

SwordOfStCatherine

She is sharing the prison with this lad:

Male-bodied transgender inmate housed with women prisoners

She is still wearing the full black niqab when she is out of the cell. This suggests that the form of Islam is she subscribes to is still basically Hanbali which would raise problems even if we were back in the 1950s no mind now, it is incompatible with the West under the best of circumstances. The report says that she is doing a lot of reading but does not say what exactly she is reading. She is being kept apart from the other prisoners and by the sounds of it she would want nothing to do with them anyway. Most people, even quite strong ones, would find this level of solitude taxing, but even if someone is strong enough to handle it well it still would force people back upon their own psyche- which can indeed be very healing, but it can also be very destructive. Of course there is a terrible irony in her being kept in the same prison as your man, given that she has gone to the most extreme level imaginable in her revolt against the "New Liberal Ireland", far more extreme than that of supposedly Nazi Gemma, while this lad himself could easily to said to represent the "New Liberal Ireland" at it's most extreme level. There is probably a novel in the whole situation.

ISIS suspect Lisa Smith locked up for 20 hours a day in Irish prison

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

He has to be over five now anyway.
I googled and she had a daughter by the Takferi who by the way was also married to Lorna Moore from a Prod background in Tyrone who is in prison in England for ISIL stuff. She might have had a child from her husband before him.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I googled and she had a daughter by the Takferi who by the way was also married to Lorna Moore from a Prod background in Tyrone who is in prison in England for ISIL stuff. She might have had a child from her husband before him.

I was under the impression that it was a son. A daughter is probably less likely to want to follow in her father's footsteps, but you wouldn't know.

I'd be more concerned about letting her son into Ireland. He's certain to grow up hating the cucked Irish and will have a strong desire to emulate his Jihadi father.
....and one more of these on our shores will frighten you ?

Look at the current problem in England/France/Sweden/Netherlands and forget about one more risky kid. You would need a spreadsheet to crunch the numbers.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

I was under the impression that it was a son. A daughter is probably less likely to want to follow in her father's footsteps, but you wouldn't know.
I should have been following this story more closely- as there been any public reaction from her parents about the whole situation?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I should have been following this story more closely- as there been any public reaction from her parents about the whole situation?

No idea, I'm really not following it. Part of me has some sympathy with her in her total rejection of this cucked and criminal society, but her solution was so disastrously wrong that she and her offspring have to be regarded as a security threat.

No idea, I'm really not following it. Part of me has some sympathy with her in her total rejection of this cucked and criminal society, but her solution was so disastrously wrong that she and her offspring have to be regarded as a security threat.
a security threat to our health, and a social security threat to our tax money.

double whammy

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Part of me occasionally feels the same however there are other things which very much counter weigh those sympathies. I think ultimately she was and probably still is in essence a toxic combination of a "Pop Evangelical" and a "National Action"/"Atomwaffen SS" type character who are extremely nihilistic Neo-Nazis who mingle in a lot of hard core Satanism with their Neo-Nazism. Why I say "Pop Evangelical" is that she seemed to believe that Islam would hand her everything on a plate and if it wasn't doing that than she believed in was because the type of Islam she was following at that time was not dogmatically and legally pure enough. In one interview she was giving off about the family she was placed with it fighting a lot of the time and how she found this "un-Islamic"- but in private Levantines (whatever their Religion or lack of) will express themselves much more dramatically than North West Europeans would do, it just the way they are, but I can imagine that it would be difficult for most indigenous Irish people.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

The thing is that there should be a discussion of her cultural significance for contemporary Ireland.

Top Bottom