• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Limerick elect new Deputy Lord Mayor

Major Infraction

PI Member
No Irish need apply.

In these ‘enlightened’ times.

Somebody to represent all the people, or is that somebody to rub their noses in the joy that is multi-culturalism, that they didn’t vote for.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
No Irish need apply.

In these ‘enlightened’ times.

Somebody to represent all the people, or is that somebody to rub their noses in the joy that is multi-culturalism, that they didn’t vote for.
Until the Irish Wise up with their Votes then this is the way it is ! ! !

whyfillaw

PI Member
I would not expect anything else/less from the "Woke/ ethnic minority /NGOs", these protest are "a career path" for these dimwits and see Wacism and discrimination in every situation.Could one of them explain how a person who can just about read a message board , but who can't string a comprehensive English sentence of words together get to such a position ?Was he the only candidate? was it advertised widely? Was it a "Reserved Token /Coloured Position" for a dark skinned individual? Once I get a transparent response to all those questions , then I might consider it , otherwise it stinks to high heaven as just a sop/Token gesture to "be on the right side of history" as these Woke prats spout endlessly.

Top Bottom