• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Like the world that God wants???

bAd

PI Member
Here's a short video of a Rabbi speaking, mainly to youngster's. For convenience, except perhaps for minor errors, it's transcribed word for word below.

Noah Rosenweig : "Hi Rabbi Friedman, I know that Hahshab has a goal for us, a plan for our future. Now, how do we know that we're taking the right steps to achieve that goal?"

Rabbi Manis Friedman : "How do we know whether we are achieving the goal for which we were chosen and for which we were created?!"

"Well first of all, we know that we are still doing it. We're still loyal to the plan. To be the example to the world for devotion to God, loyalty to God, we are still the Jewish people which is absolutely amazing considering the difficult torturous history that we've had. For example, I'm a Cohen, which means I'm a descendent of the tribe of Levi. That goes all the way back 4000 years, practically. And what that means is that I am a grandson of Aaron, who was the first Cohen, he was the brother of Moshe. So I am Moses' nephew, he's my uncle. Moses in the Bible he's my uncle and he had a sister called Miriam, so she's my Aunt. So Jew's are still the people and that itself is amazing. That we know we're Jewish, we wannabe Jewish and we want to do what we can for God's purpose, to make the world a little more Godly and bring heaven down to earth. Anything you do to make the world a little more like the world that God wants, you're helping him, you're his partner in creation. To make the lowest world, that has a lot of bad in it, transforming all of that, to make it the highest world, heaven on earth."

Below is another short video, with Niall McConnell and a few concerned Irish people protesting at a Church in Ballyhaunis. The priest coming under fire and accusations of heresy for allowing a Muslim Imam to practice Islam in a Catholic Church.

Nicholas Sarkozy, a Sephardic Jew, is on record as saying publicly that French men and women "will have to interracially breed and that is not a choice but a duty."

Apart from the so called 'far right racists' all the major sectors of influence in the Western world, including the Church and feminism, seem willing to surrender to a Satanic, Globalist NWO agenda.

Greengoose

PI Member
Here's a short video of a Rabbi speaking, mainly to youngster's. For convenience, except perhaps for minor errors, it's transcribed word for word below.

Noah Rosenweig : "Hi Rabbi Friedman, I know that Hahshab has a goal for us, a plan for our future. Now, how do we know that we're taking the right steps to achieve that goal?"

Rabbi Manis Friedman : "How do we know whether we are achieving the goal for which we were chosen and for which we were created?!"

"Well first of all, we know that we are still doing it. We're still loyal to the plan. To be the example to the world for devotion to God, loyalty to God, we are still the Jewish people which is absolutely amazing considering the difficult torturous history that we've had. For example, I'm a Cohen, which means I'm a descendent of the tribe of Levi. That goes all the way back 4000 years, practically. And what that means is that I am a grandson of Aaron, who was the first Cohen, he was the brother of Moshe. So I am Moses' nephew, he's my uncle. Moses in the Bible he's my uncle and he had a sister called Miriam, so she's my Aunt. So Jew's are still the people and that itself is amazing. That we know we're Jewish, we wannabe Jewish and we want to do what we can for God's purpose, to make the world a little more Godly and bring heaven down to earth. Anything you do to make the world a little more like the world that God wants, you're helping him, you're his partner in creation. To make the lowest world, that has a lot of bad in it, transforming all of that, to make it the highest world, heaven on earth."

Below is another short video, with Niall McConnell and a few concerned Irish people protesting at a Church in Ballyhaunis. The priest coming under fire and accusations of heresy for allowing a Muslim Imam to practice Islam in a Catholic Church.

Nicholas Sarkozy, a Sephardic Jew, is on record as saying publicly that French men and women "will have to interracially breed and that is not a choice but a duty."

Apart from the so called 'far right racists' all the major sectors of influence in the Western world, including the Church and feminism, seem willing to surrender to a Satanic, Globalist NWO agenda.
Any Roman Catholic, lapsed or otherwise, is entitled to be outraged with that clergyman. Was there any comment from his bishop? The Catholic Church will be dead inside of the next ten years if this shit continues. Most of the clergy are old men!

Reactions: bAd

Mowl

PI Member
Any Roman Catholic, lapsed or otherwise, is entitled to be outraged with that clergyman. Was there any comment from his bishop? The Catholic Church will be dead inside of the next ten years if this shit continues. Most of the clergy are old men!

Your days are already numbered - only a fool would not see this.

That said, the RCC was never short of fools.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Even card carrying pagans, if not outraged, should at least be very concerned about the implications for their grandchildrens future. Given the fact that the Vatican did not expose the truth about 9/11, a deception which caused the War of Terror and mass immigration from Muslim countries, it looks like the Church is quite willing to sell us all out. So I suspect that priest may be acting in line with an unspoken, one world religion agenda. If not ultimately, an agenda of gradual but complete Islamification of people of European heritage. Why else would Muslim leaders not have blown the 9/11 whistle?!

Some months ago I was chatting with an elderly man who is a genuine Catholic, a very intelligent and well informed man I should add. I proposed the possibility that the Vatican has been infiltrated by Luciferans and to my surprise he agreed without hesitation.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Your days are already numbered - only a fool would not see this.

That said, the RCC was never short of fools.
Unless you're not actually Irish or of European heritage, that clock is ticking for you and those around you as much as any of us.

gerhard dengler

/
Even card carrying pagans, if not outraged, should at least be very concerned about the implications for their grandchildrens future. Given the fact that the Vatican did not expose the truth about 9/11, a deception which caused the War of Terror and mass immigration from Muslim countries, it looks like the Church is quite willing to sell us all out. So I suspect that priest may be acting in line with an unspoken, one world religion agenda. If not ultimately, an agenda of gradual but complete Islamification of people of European heritage. Why else would Muslim leaders not have blown the 9/11 whistle?!

Some months ago I was chatting with an elderly man who is a genuine Catholic, a very intelligent and well informed man I should add. I proposed the possibility that the Vatican has been infiltrated by Luciferans and to my surprise he agreed without hesitation.
I'm not clear how the Vatican could expose the truth about 9/11. What additional information is the Vatican privy too concerning 9/11, that hasn't already been exposed??

Islam and Secularism both pose a threat to what is today divided Christendom.
However maybe this threat will act as a catalyst for Christendom to heal the rupture that is 1054 and Protestantism.

It has been prophesised in the Bible and elsewhere that the Church would undergo persecution. Is this persecution the work of secularism, or Islam, or both?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Fr. Stephen Farragher would appear to be a good man, in tune with Christ's teachings rather than some antediluvian institutionalised dogma.
Vomited out like a typical loyal follower of humanitys greatest spiritual enemy : antipope francis.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The muppet priest is following his non catholic boss the antipope francis.
The bulk of the Irish so called "catholic" clergy are no longer catholic but puppets of a truly evil antipope.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
/

I'm not clear how the Vatican could expose the truth about 9/11. What additional information is the Vatican privy too concerning 9/11, that hasn't already been exposed??

Islam and Secularism both pose a threat to what is today divided Christendom.
However maybe this threat will act as a catalyst for Christendom to heal the rupture that is 1054 and Protestantism.

It has been prophesised in the Bible and elsewhere that the Church would undergo persecution. Is this persecution the work of secularism, or Islam, or both?
It's not the Church that's being persecuted it's the ordinary people. I doubt the Bible prophesied that the Church would betray Christians to a Luciferan NWO agenda. The Church has obviously surrendered Christendom to the Kalergi Plan, mass immigration and multiculturalism. Otherwise 9/11 would never have even happened without the Church exposing the truth about that event soon afterwards.

The Church didn't need to expose additional information, it simply needed to acknowledge the truth about the information already available in order to prevent the carnage of the War of Terror, the mass migration that caused and the NWO take over of Christendom and humanity as we know it.

Top Bottom