Liberalism, is this just another word for Satanic depravity?

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
Regardless if you believe in God, Christ or the Devil its clear that we as a society are going through a time where the idea of God is less needed and the idea of Chaos is more excepted.

To believe in God you would generally follow the rule of God, obey the laws, order and decency.
To believe in the Devil you would refute the acceptance of God, his rules and order. You would, in fact, follow the opposite in spite of God.

I believe that liberalism is not only a disease but it has a much more evil background, it comes from evil itself and is dressed up as some sort of feel good, be a good ideology that we should all be striving towards.

The goal of satanic forces is to move us away from God and more towards Chaos, and other unnatural methods and learn to live in a world where we do not need a God.

If you look at our past we grew up in a world that was heavily dominated by the law of God, the Ten Commandments. All current western civilizations base their current laws on the Ten Commandments. Not only did our ancestors follow these commandments and enshrine them as laws they also followed a basic set of rules that also followed on from the teachings they understood to be the word of God.

Homosexuality was considered to be unnatural, There were only two genders, People were proud of their ancestorial heritage, white people were proud to be white. With all this in their minds our ancestors went onto building the great Civilization of our known Earth times, they discovered new and wonderful things, they gave us the world we live in today.

Today it's safe to say that people have turned away from God and the ideology that was presented with God, today we live in the ideology of Satan or what is more commonly known as Chaos.

Satan/Satanic forces would approve of,

Homosexuality,
Transgenderism,
Abortion,
Loss of heritage,
Hate of God,
Hate of the laws of God,
Lack of respect,
Chaos.

All of these things are today happening, liberalism has allowed each of these defiances to God to be normalised, we have moved from the word of God to the word of Satan. Sadly the majority of people are unaware of this and the disease known as liberalism has crept slowly through the night and entered the minds of the weak.

To give a further example,

Satanic Temple unveils statue in protest of Ten Commandments monument in Arkansas
A Satanic Temple has unveiled a statue of Baphomat to protest a Ten Commandments monument in Little Rock, Arkansas

Look at stuff like this is being normalised and accepted.

Now watch the unveiling of this statue,

- The Washington Post

What is the first thing that is done after the statue is unveiled, homosexual acts.

Regardless if you believe in God or not, you must look at the evidence and see that we have swung to the opposite direction,

We have moved from God to Satan.

Napper Tandy

PI Member
We a
So also had colonialism and apartheid
You left that out

bestinclass

PI Member
In The Strange Death of Europe Douglas Murray posits an interesting theory on how Europe's loss of faith in its beliefs, traditions, and legitimacy, and the birth of liberalism as a new religion, led to our downfall and the guilt complex that led to the immigrant invasion.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Staff member
PI Member
Premium
Good thread 2pacs,

you do wonder if God really does exist then so too must Satan.

If then we accept this, who would be delighted with the current world, God or Satan?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Good thread 2pacs,

you do wonder if God really does exist then so too must Satan.

If then we accept this, who would be delighted with the current world, God or Satan?
i think we need another thread does god exist. i dont think this is the righ one for that conversation.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
their is clearly a satanic motive among gay pedos "Son of God" that goes for priests too. we are clearly in a spiritual war for earth and ireland. again certain religious are promoting as part of their religion pedophilia to their followers which is being used to destroy our religion and country.
Timothy Cox orchestrated the worldwide rape and abuse of children live on the internet

IN 2007, Cox (then aged 27) — was sentenced to a indeterminate sentence — after he ran a chatroom called "Kids the Light of Our Lives" which was used by 700 paedophiles in 35 countries.
Perverts regularly streamed horrific images and movies of children — including BABIES — being tortured and raped.
Most of the victims identified were British.
Thirty-one children were rescued from the abuse — the youngest just months old. Most were taken into care.
His empire of evil was so vast he had nine online administrators helping to run the chatroom
More than 75,000 indecent and explicit images were found on Cox's computer and there was evidence that he had supplied more than 11,000 images to other site users.
Cox who used the online alias "Son of God" pleaded guilty to possessing and distributing indecent images of children
In total, almost 700 paedophiles were arrested as a direct result of the operation carried out by various police forces in several countries
Cox has now changed his name by deed poll, and is in a relationship with a woman who is fully aware of his past
Timothy Cox – Buxhall/Ipswich

bestinclass

PI Member
their is clearly a satanic motive among gay pedos "Son of God" that goes for priests too. we are clearly in a spiritual war for earth and ireland.
Timothy Cox orchestrated the worldwide rape and abuse of children live on the internet

IN 2007, Cox (then aged 27) — was sentenced to a indeterminate sentence — after he ran a chatroom called "Kids the Light of Our Lives" which was used by 700 paedophiles in 35 countries.
Perverts regularly streamed horrific images and movies of children — including BABIES — being tortured and raped.
Most of the victims identified were British.
Thirty-one children were rescued from the abuse — the youngest just months old. Most were taken into care.
His empire of evil was so vast he had nine online administrators helping to run the chatroom
More than 75,000 indecent and explicit images were found on Cox's computer and there was evidence that he had supplied more than 11,000 images to other site users.
Cox who used the online alias "Son of God" pleaded guilty to possessing and distributing indecent images of children
In total, almost 700 paedophiles were arrested as a direct result of the operation carried out by various police forces in several countries
Cox has now changed his name by deed poll, and is in a relationship with a woman who is fully aware of his past
Timothy Cox – Buxhall/Ipswich
Hopefully one of his victims or a family member will find him and deal him true justice. Along with the scum who married him.

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just a suggestion, but would this thread not be better in our new Liberal World forum?

Liberal World
It's a tough one, I shall leave it up to the mods to decide.

I placed the thread in religion because even though it focusses on liberalism I wanted to connect the dots and link liberalism to satanic depravity.

If you look at liberalism as a whole as I have tried in the OP, everything that liberalism stands for also matches everything satanic depravity stands for.

bestinclass

PI Member
It's a tough one, I shall leave it up to the mods to decide.

I placed the thread in religion because even though it focusses on liberalism I wanted to connect the dots and link liberalism to satanic depravity.

If you look at liberalism as a whole as I have tried in the OP, everything that liberalism stands for also matches everything satanic depravity stands for.
In fairness, modern liberalism meets all the criteria for a religion. I'm convinced one of the reasons liberals admire islam so much is that they see it as a model for where their own religion could go.

Top Bottom