Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot Letter Template to your TD regarding Mass Immigration

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
My local FG TD emailed me over some sports event or something and I basically told him I couldn't give a shiny shite about his event and that I wanted to know what he was going to do about the plantation of Ireland. Here's his response:

Dear Myles,

Thank you for taking the time to email me.

While I might differ with you with regard to immigration in this state, I do agree that as a result of immigration, the state has done itself no favours with regard to integration of our new communities over the past decade and a half. Some of this is down to resources at the time while other elements relate to the few thousand primarily non-EU persons in this state seeking economic rather than humanitarian refuge. While in many ways this is no different from the Irish emigrating to the US, Australia or the UK over many generations, there are a great many flaws within our legislation which are being taken advantage of, with many here on the basis of Court decisions, rather than our emigration policies.

The run up to Brexit and thereafter has the potential to highlight some of these flaws with even greater regularity. I have urged Minister Flanagan and the cabinet to explore the opportunities to thoroughly examine our legislation and ministerial orders in advance of March 2019 in the hope that we can reduce the expenditure on our legal bills and invest this money on integration strategies and building employment opportunities for every person in this state.

While we are not at full employment yet, there are still many sectors of industry that are almost entirely reliant on the "new Irish" for their workforce. A fact that I broadly welcome. We have many skills shortages too, constructing, nursing and other healthcare professionals etc. Someone has to work in these industries and I welcome any and all skilled persons to come to Ireland to fill these vacancies.

As a former member of the Justice Committee, I have raised these matter before and will do so again in due course.

I thank you for your email and I can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Yours sincerely,

Alan Farrell TD

Fine Gael

Dublin Fingal Constituency

Correspondence; Dáil Éireann, Kildare Street, Dublin 2
Constituency Office; 6 Townyard Lane, Malahide, Co. Dublin

Chairman, Oireachtas Committee on Children & Youth Affairs

Member of the Public Account Committee
Head of Ireland's delegation to the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly

Co-Chair of Fine Gael Brexit Committee

01 - 6184008

http://www.alanfarrell.ie

http://www.Facebook.com/AlanFarrellTD
http://www.Twitter.com/alanfarrell

If you have provided me with an email address or other personal information I may store this on an encrypted electronic database and use it to contact you on other issues related to my work as a public representative. I do this to help keep you informed about issues on which I am working. I do not use this information for any reason unrelated to my work as a public representative. I understand that you may or may not wish to receive this information, if you do not wish to receive these further communications please feel free to let me know by email or telephone, alternatively you can use the unsubscribe options that are included in my regular emails.

D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member
My local FG TD emailed me over some sports event or something and I basically told him I couldn't give a shiny shite about his event and that I wanted to know what he was going to do about the plantation of Ireland. Here's his response:

Dear Myles,

While I might differ with you with regard to immigration in this state, I do agree that as a result of immigration, the state has done itself no favours with regard to integration of our new communities over the past decade and a half. Some of this is down to resources at the time while other elements relate to the few thousand primarily non-EU persons in this state seeking economic rather than humanitarian refuge. While in many ways this is no different from the Irish emigrating to the US, Australia or the UK over many generations, there are a great many flaws within our legislation which are being taken advantage of, with many here on the basis of Court decisions, rather than our emigration policies.

The run up to Brexit and thereafter has the potential to highlight some of these flaws with even greater regularity. I have urged Minister Flanagan and the cabinet to explore the opportunities to thoroughly examine our legislation and ministerial orders in advance of March 2019 in the hope that we can reduce the expenditure on our legal bills and invest this money on integration strategies and building employment opportunities for every person in this state.

While we are not at full employment yet, there are still many sectors of industry that are almost entirely reliant on the "new Irish" for their workforce. A fact that I broadly welcome. We have many skills shortages too, constructing, nursing and other healthcare professionals etc. Someone has to work in these industries and I welcome any and all skilled persons to come to Ireland to fill these vacancies.

As a former member of the Justice Committee, I have raised these matter before and will do so again in due course.

I thank you for your email and I can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Yours sincerely,

Alan Farrell TD
Fine Gael

01 - 6184008

If you have provided me with an email address or other personal information I may store this on an encrypted electronic database and use it to contact you on other issues related to my work as a public representative. I do this to help keep you informed about issues on which I am working. I do not use this information for any reason unrelated to my work as a public representative. I understand that you may or may not wish to receive this information, if you do not wish to receive these further communications please feel free to let me know by email or telephone, alternatively you can use the unsubscribe options that are included in my regular emails.
Well done Myles. you are one of the few who finally have got a response, whilst not everything we want it at least shows that some people are beggiing to notice the abuse in the system.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member

Dear Myles,

Yours sincerely,

Alan Farrell TD
Fine Gael

01 - 6184008

Ask him what these 'many sectors of industry' that need 'NEW Irish' are and post what he says, can you Myles?
We should knock up him a response.

Una

Donator
PI Member
Myles, well done....... He is Brainwashed however, The Irish were not Tax Funded Refugees to the USA, or England, or Oz, at €2.54 BILLION 2005-2015,
They also have to apply for work Permits to Australia, etc that run out, & are highly skilled.
His excuses re. nurses etc.is a FARCE. He is mocking the Question. A Liar. In with the Cabal.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Myles, i couldn't stand it, i twittered Farrell, that he was Mocking yr question.
I noticed that on #familyreunification Even the Chinese have Already sent out the word to start planning on bringing over their relations also.
Are they Refugees now too ??

#familyreunification - Twitter Search

Going on the comments on even that account - I can't help but imagine the Landlord \ NGO Régime is getting smaller and smaller - circling the wagons to protect themselves from the constant stream of arrows being fired at them by the hostile natives.

Reactions: Una

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
If he's in a marginal constituency, he's googlin' his name everyday and scoping every inch of the political forums, don't worry about that. These guys are insecure and egotistical to a hilarious degree.

If he's got a comfortable majority he's probably not bothering.

Top Bottom