• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Letter Template to your TD regarding Mass Immigration

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
My local FG TD emailed me over some sports event or something and I basically told him I couldn't give a shiny shite about his event and that I wanted to know what he was going to do about the plantation of Ireland. Here's his response:

Dear Myles,

Thank you for taking the time to email me.

While I might differ with you with regard to immigration in this state, I do agree that as a result of immigration, the state has done itself no favours with regard to integration of our new communities over the past decade and a half. Some of this is down to resources at the time while other elements relate to the few thousand primarily non-EU persons in this state seeking economic rather than humanitarian refuge. While in many ways this is no different from the Irish emigrating to the US, Australia or the UK over many generations, there are a great many flaws within our legislation which are being taken advantage of, with many here on the basis of Court decisions, rather than our emigration policies.

The run up to Brexit and thereafter has the potential to highlight some of these flaws with even greater regularity. I have urged Minister Flanagan and the cabinet to explore the opportunities to thoroughly examine our legislation and ministerial orders in advance of March 2019 in the hope that we can reduce the expenditure on our legal bills and invest this money on integration strategies and building employment opportunities for every person in this state.

While we are not at full employment yet, there are still many sectors of industry that are almost entirely reliant on the "new Irish" for their workforce. A fact that I broadly welcome. We have many skills shortages too, constructing, nursing and other healthcare professionals etc. Someone has to work in these industries and I welcome any and all skilled persons to come to Ireland to fill these vacancies.

As a former member of the Justice Committee, I have raised these matter before and will do so again in due course.

I thank you for your email and I can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Yours sincerely,

Alan Farrell TD

Fine Gael

Dublin Fingal Constituency

Correspondence; Dáil Éireann, Kildare Street, Dublin 2
Constituency Office; 6 Townyard Lane, Malahide, Co. Dublin

Chairman, Oireachtas Committee on Children & Youth Affairs

Member of the Public Account Committee
Head of Ireland's delegation to the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly

Co-Chair of Fine Gael Brexit Committee

01 - 6184008

http://www.alanfarrell.ie

http://www.Facebook.com/AlanFarrellTD
http://www.Twitter.com/alanfarrell

If you have provided me with an email address or other personal information I may store this on an encrypted electronic database and use it to contact you on other issues related to my work as a public representative. I do this to help keep you informed about issues on which I am working. I do not use this information for any reason unrelated to my work as a public representative. I understand that you may or may not wish to receive this information, if you do not wish to receive these further communications please feel free to let me know by email or telephone, alternatively you can use the unsubscribe options that are included in my regular emails.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
My local FG TD emailed me over some sports event or something and I basically told him I couldn't give a shiny shite about his event and that I wanted to know what he was going to do about the plantation of Ireland. Here's his response:

Dear Myles,

While I might differ with you with regard to immigration in this state, I do agree that as a result of immigration, the state has done itself no favours with regard to integration of our new communities over the past decade and a half. Some of this is down to resources at the time while other elements relate to the few thousand primarily non-EU persons in this state seeking economic rather than humanitarian refuge. While in many ways this is no different from the Irish emigrating to the US, Australia or the UK over many generations, there are a great many flaws within our legislation which are being taken advantage of, with many here on the basis of Court decisions, rather than our emigration policies.

The run up to Brexit and thereafter has the potential to highlight some of these flaws with even greater regularity. I have urged Minister Flanagan and the cabinet to explore the opportunities to thoroughly examine our legislation and ministerial orders in advance of March 2019 in the hope that we can reduce the expenditure on our legal bills and invest this money on integration strategies and building employment opportunities for every person in this state.

While we are not at full employment yet, there are still many sectors of industry that are almost entirely reliant on the "new Irish" for their workforce. A fact that I broadly welcome. We have many skills shortages too, constructing, nursing and other healthcare professionals etc. Someone has to work in these industries and I welcome any and all skilled persons to come to Ireland to fill these vacancies.

As a former member of the Justice Committee, I have raised these matter before and will do so again in due course.

I thank you for your email and I can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Yours sincerely,

Alan Farrell TD
Fine Gael

01 - 6184008

If you have provided me with an email address or other personal information I may store this on an encrypted electronic database and use it to contact you on other issues related to my work as a public representative. I do this to help keep you informed about issues on which I am working. I do not use this information for any reason unrelated to my work as a public representative. I understand that you may or may not wish to receive this information, if you do not wish to receive these further communications please feel free to let me know by email or telephone, alternatively you can use the unsubscribe options that are included in my regular emails.
Well done Myles. you are one of the few who finally have got a response, whilst not everything we want it at least shows that some people are beggiing to notice the abuse in the system.

Kershaw

Premium Account

Dear Myles,

Yours sincerely,

Alan Farrell TD
Fine Gael

01 - 6184008

Ask him what these 'many sectors of industry' that need 'NEW Irish' are and post what he says, can you Myles?
We should knock up him a response.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Myles, well done....... He is Brainwashed however, The Irish were not Tax Funded Refugees to the USA, or England, or Oz, at €2.54 BILLION 2005-2015,
They also have to apply for work Permits to Australia, etc that run out, & are highly skilled.
His excuses re. nurses etc.is a FARCE. He is mocking the Question. A Liar. In with the Cabal.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Myles, i couldn't stand it, i twittered Farrell, that he was Mocking yr question.
I noticed that on #familyreunification Even the Chinese have Already sent out the word to start planning on bringing over their relations also.
Are they Refugees now too ??

#familyreunification - Twitter Search

Going on the comments on even that account - I can't help but imagine the Landlord \ NGO Régime is getting smaller and smaller - circling the wagons to protect themselves from the constant stream of arrows being fired at them by the hostile natives.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Myles, i couldn't stand it, i twittered Farrell, that he was Mocking yr question.
I noticed that on #familyreunification Even the Chinese have Already sent out the word to start planning on bringing over their relations also.
Are they Refugees now too ??

#familyreunification - Twitter Search
Where are you seeing this Chinese thing, Una?

Una

Donator
Premium Account
That could get me into some trouble as he has my real name and he sent the email privately.
Sorry..M, i just said to him that the old excuse (to Myles) re. the Irish having always gone abroad.. is totally incorrect. The Irish were Never Tax Funded Refugees to the USA, UK nor Australia, in the past, at €2.54 Billion €uro, 2005-2015. The Irish have to apply for Work Permits, with Expiry Dates, & are only admitted if their skills match demand. & that (I) know there is Treason in Gov. re. immigration, that is Mocked constantly.
with :
+30,000 illegals with PPS Numbers,
+17,000 using IRL via Surinder Singh,
+80% FAILED Asylum Seekers Not Deported
+8,300 Homeless
+ZERO Public Consent 4 'Family Reunification'.

I hope he gets much worse. I could be a sister or colleague, that you happened to mention it to, it doesn't just end there...

The hardest part By Far... is that there are so many traitors, -Irish people.. That is Tough.
I'll be writing to them myself.

Last edited:

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Where are you seeing this Chinese thing, Una?[/QUOTE

was in twitter feed...
  1. 爱尔兰都柏林华助中心‏ @OCSC_Dublin
    Nov
  2. Overseas Chinese Service Center (OCSC Dublin) is a non-profit organization, which set up by Overseas Affairs Office of State of Council of PRC, Dublin, Ireland, in 2015.
    爱尔兰都柏林华助中心 Retweeted Seanad CEG
    爱尔兰国会今天下午通过了一个有关家庭团聚的条例法案,该法案将允许难民或人有资格获取附属保护,允许其申请其家庭成员(包括祖父母,父母,兄弟,姐妹,儿童,孙子,监护人)入境爱尔兰或者居住在爱尔兰。#familyreunification
    爱尔兰都柏林华助中心 added,
    Seanad CEG @SeanadCEG
    Thanks to Senators @SenDavidNorris @NiallSF @AodhanORiordain and @LorrCliff for speaking in support of #familyreunification bill, representing Sinn Féin, Labour, Fianna Fáil and Independents.

爱尔兰都柏林华助中心‏ @OCSC_Dublin
    Nov 8
    爱尔兰都柏林华助中心 Retweeted Seanad CEG
    Ireland is a country with grateful consideration and love #familyreunification
    爱尔兰都柏林华助中心 added,

Seanad CEG @SeanadCEG
    We are delighted that our International Protection #FamilyReunification bill has passed Committee stage in the #Seanad. Thanks to the support of Labour, Sinn Féin and Fianna Fáil colleagues as well as @NascIreland

3. Vanessa Cooling giving an intro on how to set up a small food business. For more info, chat to us at @FSAIinfo stand #TCOB2017 #supportforbusin
    0 replies3 retweets10 likes
    爱尔兰都柏林华助中心‏ @OCSC_Dublin
    Nov 7

4. 爱尔兰都柏林华助中心 Retweeted Immigrant Council.ie
    We would love to integrate more and more in Ireland since this is the land we really live in. Language is a key, although not the only one
    爱尔兰都柏林华助中心 added,

Immigrant Council.ieVerified account @immigrationIRL
    Our CEO @BriKi reflecting on how language can be a weapon: used in racism or to exclude ppl in social settings/at work #LanguageAndMigration

柏林华助中心‏ @OCSC_Dublin Nov 7
    MDepartmentofJusticeVerified account @DeptJusticeIRL
    MoS @davidstantontd delighted to attend & launch the “Language and Migration in Ireland” report at the Royal Irish Academy with ICI & IRC.

i.e. Allowing the use of 200 different languages at the doctor etc. in Ireland.

Last edited:

while other elements relate to the few thousand primarily non-EU persons in this state seeking economic rather than humanitarian refuge . While in many ways this is no different from the Irish emigrating to the US, Australia or the UK over many generations,
Actually , its completely different .

Firstly , Irish people did not go to those countries falsly claiming to be asylum seekers

Secondly , Irish people were invited to work in those countries and went through the proper channels in order to do so

Thirdly , its more than just a "few thousand" falsly claiming asylum , since 2001 , 70,000 have passed through the asylum system not including their relatives , most of these were Nigerian , there are no wars in Nigeria and in fact many had deportation orders against them but fine gael decided to revoke them and give everyone an amnesty

Its also important to note that the USA is our closest neighbouring country to the West , during the famine , we went to the USA because it was our closest neighbour , Ireland is not a neighbour of Nigeria or Pakistan , the middle east or Africa

While we are not at full employment yet, there are still many sectors of industry that are almost entirely reliant on the "new Irish" for their workforce.A fact that I broadly welcome
whats wrong with the "old Irish" ? , why wont these companies hire us ? There are hundreds of thousands of us "old Irish" on the Dole , We are being forced to emigrate from our own country and away from our loved ones because you people in Fine Gael are importing 9,235 foreign workers every month from countries like Romania , Brazil and Mexico

We have many skills shortages too, constructing, nursing and other healthcare professionals etc. Someone has to work in these industries and I welcome any and all skilled persons to come to Ireland to fill these vacancies.
We have shortages of Nurses , Healthcare Staff , teachers etc due to the fact they cannot get a decent wage in Ireland because you are flooding the country with cheap labour , these people are being forced to emigrate far and wide away from loved ones in order to buy a house , raise a family and earn a decent living . shame , o shame on you fine gael , the fools .. the fools , shame on Alan Farrell

Hi Tadhg, u have more Patience than i have with these Cowards. Thank you for this, are u suggesting to our local TD's?

What about also FLOODING the Petition Section on the Oireachtas.ie ONLINE, at:
The Oireachtas :: Online Petitions

Just Look at the Petitions people are sending in.......! 15 PAGES.

How about we ask Everyone on this Site, All Their Family, Friends & Colleagues, to do their part, and FLOOD THE SYSTEM::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
& send in 100's, 1000's, of petitions, to OBJECT to the 'Coercive Engineered Migration Agenda', by Zionist Globalists, designed to 'dilute' Nations, in order to Federalize, & to OBJECT to Ruth Coppinger's Proposal of March 9, 2017, to Scrap ALL Restrictions to Citizenship via Birth Right.
WE CAN DO IT !
Many of them must have said 'Goodbye' to Irish Nurses, Teachers, Doctors, Exported, to Pay OFF the IMF.

By the way, i'm going the full hog & e-mailing the lot of them this wkend, before they vote In 'Pawn of Zion' Coveney.
Do u think Varadkar is any better?
......... Banks, EU, Sutherland, Zionists, WHY HOLD BACK? THEY NEED TO KNOW WE ARE 'ON' TO THEM.
& Those who Have No Clue......................will Get A Lesson.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/imperi...ng-the-refugees-transport-into-europe/5504056
Thanks for the article. I read Global Research articles every now and then.