Letter Template to your TD regarding Mass Immigration

Looks like a brilliant idea and a great letter. Ill certainly post it off to my local scrounger TDs.
Write your own letter. If you simply copy and paste the OP's letter, they'll put it down as the work of some lone crank sending out the same letter under different names .

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
P1ss off back to Stormfront.

There are plenty of sensible arguments against mass immigration and multiculturalism without adopting the talking points of U.S 'white nationalists'.
I strongly agree with the second sentence in the above post. U.S. style White Nationalism is reductionist and with that often down right stupid to an extreme. Leaving aside questions of truth though from a pragmatic political point of view it would be a major turn off for most Southern Irish people.

P1ss off back to Stormfront.

There are plenty of sensible arguments against mass immigration and multiculturalism without adopting the talking points of U.S 'white nationalists'.
I'm not adopting American white nationalism talking points. Varadkar is a mongrel. Water is wet.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
I'm not adopting American white nationalism talking points. Varadkar is a mongrel. Water is wet.
My daughter is half English (him) and half Ulster Scot (me) ; is she a mongrel? Look I don't like him but he is a human and not a dog. You are adopting the US White Nationalist one drop rule- I would see the mixed race fella who is going to run on an anti-mass immigration ticket as more Irish than I would see Conor Cruise O'Brien.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I'd leave it out unless you're writing directly to Varadkar. If you're sending it to his lobby fodder it's unlikely to make much of an impact on them and unlikely to reach Leo. Also I personally wouldn't want to give the impression that I approve of his perversion, but that's just me.
I tend to be idealistic in these sorts of things too, but I've had a bit of a rethink after a few chats on here. At the end of the day, if it takes defending the rights of homosexuals in order to put the breaks on the spread of the Islamic disease in Ireland, then I'm all for it tbh.

My daughter is half English (him) and half Ulster Scot (me) ; is she a mongrel? Look I don't like him but he is a human and not a dog. You are adopting the US White Nationalist one drop rule- I would see the mixed race fella who is going to run on an anti-mass immigration ticket as more Irish than I would see Conor Cruise O'Brien.
This is a civic nationalist talking point. The sort of "but Ireland has always had immigration going back 3,000 years" argument purported by the Irish Times and others. And the fact he's the offspring of two different races is certainly more signifanct than say Patrick Pearse who was half English-half Irish. I disagree with you that a half-caste is more Irish than an Irishman purely because of his political beliefs. An enemy is always more honourable than a traitor.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Fair play to you, I can see you are full of energy for the fight. I sent it off to the TDs in this area, it will be interesting to see if I get any replies. Personally, I think Varadkar is more like a human being than Coveney is, but they will both do the job any FG leader is supposed to do - make the rich richer and keep the poor weak and disorganised.

yeah, i'm angry as Hell........ especially since uncovering that everything is manufactured, & contrived. The more I dig, the worse it gets.! Vaccines, Food, Mega Mergers, Monsanto-Bayer, manipulation of seeds, GMO's, thousands of Indian Farmers getting into debt & committing suicide over Monsanto seed manipulation, Bill Gates ! Eugenics! the Irish Government pushing CPV Vaccines for teenage girls, highly dangerous. I wake up thinking about when they are ready to trigger the next Crash, & the one after that, until they have Privatized and Corporatized Every part of Ireland, & the World, & enslaved everyone, not to mention flooding every nation, with immigration to wipe out all heritage & identity, (i don't blame the immigrants themselves). All this, after an Gorta Mór (the Rothschilds made a profit on that too, just imagine, & funded arms for the UVF). I'm furious over Greece, i'm drowning in information for months, these people need to be located, and shot.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Fair play to you, I can see you are full of energy for the fight. I sent it off to the TDs in this area, it will be interesting to see if I get any replies. Personally, I think Varadkar is more like a human being than Coveney is, but they will both do the job any FG leader is supposed to do - make the rich richer and keep the poor weak and disorganised.
I hope the TD's are worried by Coveney & his close relationship with Sutherland.., If they Care about Ireland at all.
If another party arrives on the scene, I hope they are all removed.
Michael McDowell revising the referendum of 2004 is just unbelievable. & getting away with it? 79% voted to remove the Birth right. ZERO Respect for the Irish People.
& Ruth Coppinger wants to make it easy. She drafts Bill after Bill. remove religion from everything, & give All immigrants passports. has she no common sense??

Last edited:

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Stupid letter, and its a damn stupid idea.

Its illegal to prevent immigration from Europe idiots.

Maybe u should find out who & how the EU project came about, first of all. all this talk of 'illegal' is laughable from my perspective.
There are 30,000 illegals in Ireland, none of whom are from Europe obviously.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
This is a civic nationalist talking point. The sort of "but Ireland has always had immigration going back 3,000 years" argument purported by the Irish Times and others. And the fact he's the offspring of two different races is certainly more signifanct than say Patrick Pearse who was half English-half Irish. I disagree with you that a half-caste is more Irish than an Irishman purely because of his political beliefs. An enemy is always more honourable than a traitor.
Patrick Pearse's father was the finest type of English person- if someone like him came from w0mb I could peacefully die.

Look there is plenty of grey area between "One Drop" White Nationalism and lets flood the country and if someone says they are Irish they Irish.

If you take an Evolian view Pearse was just Irish. I regard Pearse as just Irish.

Top Bottom