• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Let's stop evil people controlling our lives !!

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
OK, first off - you say YOU edited this video. Are you 'Doctor' Darren Schmidt?
What a bizarre question. I don't need to be the good Doctor Schmidt to edit a video in which he features.
I think your choice of thumbnail for this video is quite funny, and revealing of your mentality. Bad choice mate.
No, it's not revealing of my mentality at all. The fact that you think it is is revealing of your own though (bad choice perhaps).
Now, regarding the term 'Doctor'. This man is NOT a Doctor. He is a Chiropractor - it says so on his website:
Yes, the classification of 'Doctor' doesn't always refer to a medical practitioner. And, I don't care if his website says he's a flower arranger, what I'm interested in is that he's well informed and is communicating valid sense effectively in regards to matters of life and death.
He is also a ' nutrition expert'. And he has something to sell you.
Good for him.
Is a 'Doctor of Chiropractic' a Medical Doctor (fit to give you medical advice on vaccines etc)? I looked it up. The answer is NO. You can do your own research, I checked multiple sources, but the Wikipedia entry sums it up pretty well:
Ok, so take your medical advice on vaccines from Tedros, the Secretary-General of the World Health Organisation, instead. He has no medical background whatsoever and was, at the time, an official in an organisation accused of genocide and torture.
So if you want your back cracked, go see Dr Schmidt.
If you want credible evidence based scientific medical opinion - look elsewhere.
I notice you didn't challenge anything in the substance of what he said. Whether he can crack my back or not isn't relevant. What is relevant is that his opinion seems far more credible than your own, so - will do.
As an aside - I worked for 40 years in a tightly controlled profession with extremely high standards and regular testing to hold my professional licence.
No doubt 'Doctor' Fauci could say the same and more.
Yet, in my career I have come across charlatans on many occasions. Most professional people will have had the same experience I would guess. Aside from the incompetent, who somehow held onto their jobs by sucking up and keeping their (oft equally incompetent) connections tight, there were wannabes with lesser qualifications who fancied themselves as 'fully qualified' or 'about to be' or 'as good as'. There were also no end of complete outsiders (zero qualifications) who constantly critiqued the profession, and who (because they once 'read a book on the subject' ) actually believed they knew all about it, and better than the actual practitioners.
Those instances must have been quite the ordeal for you, at least you've almost gotten over them now.
That's why I tend to regard anyone who feels it necessary to make Youtube videos preaching about their opinions and (non existent) 'expertise' on any professional issue as a likely headbanger, or a headbanger with an agenda.
Well, he didn't actually preach about his expertise, or his opinions, he simply shared his view to the benefit of those willing to listen. Unlike 'Doctor' Fauci, who's up to his eyeballs in financial conflicts of interest, Bill Gates, a eugenicist who stands to make billions from vaccines, and Tedros, an alleged war criminal with no medical background, the good Doctor Schmidt has probably got much more to lose than to gain. So, if you're that quick to dismiss ''anybody" like himself as a "headbanger with an agenda" such a tendency is more so a reflection on yourself.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
That's why they never want it to really end.
They are dragging out their own obliteration. The further they push it, the worse it'll be for them.
Presuming we break free of this "infernal" situation, I expect the media and spin meisters behind the scenes will go into overdrive soon. If we do turn that corner, people of a better nature should never let the "situation" be forgotten.

Sep 15, 2020
Presuming we break free of this "infernal" situation, I expect the media and spin meisters behind the scenes will go into overdrive soon. If we do turn that corner, people of a better nature should never let the "situation" be forgotten.
I don't see how the regime and media can recover from this tbh. Unless they carve out a new normal akin to China. In fact, there is no media in Ireland. They are merely government PR. Sooner or later, most people will wake up and tune out completely.

Gript and Burkean and thankfully becoming a force in Ireland. It's slow, but gaining traction.

Yonghoi

PI Member
Dec 7, 2018
What a bizarre question. I don't need to be the good Doctor Schmidt to edit a video in which he features.

You didn't clarify who edited it - and IF YOU HAD PERMISSION. Lots of funny stuff can be done with 'edited videos', know what I mean bud?
No, it's not revealing of my mentality at all.

I think it is. A bit of a video terrorist, trying to get a certain reaction eh!
Yes, the classification of 'Doctor' doesn't always refer to a medical practitioner. And, I don't care if his website says he's a flower arranger, what I'm interested in is that he's well informed and is communicating valid sense effectively in regards to matters of life and death.

Well informed? So am I!! So it's his word against mine then. You'll believe whatever fits your bias.

Ok, so take your medical advice on vaccines from Tedros, the Secretary-General of the World Health Organisation, instead. He has no medical background whatsoever and was, at the time, an official in an organisation accused of genocide and torture.

As a matter of fact no I don't. STRAW MAN ARGUMENT NUKED!

I notice you didn't challenge anything in the substance of what he said. Whether he can crack my back or not isn't relevant. What is relevant is that his opinion seems far more credible than your own, so - will do.

Of course not! My time is too valuable to sit through bullshit.

No doubt 'Doctor' Fauci could say the same and more.

Try harder.

Those instances must have been quite the ordeal for you, at least you've almost gotten over them now.

Sorry - can you translate that into english?
Well, he didn't actually preach about his expertise, or his opinions, he simply shared his view to the benefit of those willing to listen. Unlike 'Doctor' Fauci, who's up to his eyeballs in financial conflicts of interest, Bill Gates, a eugenicist who stands to make billions from vaccines, and Tedros, an alleged war criminal with no medical background, the good Doctor Schmidt has probably got much more to lose than to gain. So, if you're that quick to dismiss ''anybody" like himself as a "headbanger with an agenda" such a tendency is more so a reflection on yourself.

Feb 2, 2020
That video of Dr. Schmidt was edited to leave his last words as "that's how evil people control your life." He was speaking with regard to how data is manipulated to give a false picture but could just as easily have been talking about fluoride in our water. As far as I know fluoride is a poison that lowers our IQ so it seems obvious we have a systemic problem and that's nothing new. Our so-called elites are not concerned about our health and a Covid scamdemic to inject us with experimental substances and take away our freedoms is the latest proof of that.
Just watched the rest of the video. Sobering stuff.
So Faucis wife is in charge of the department of ethical testing in humans which can fast track testing, how convenient.
Also that poyethilene glycol is scary stuff. I knew it caused anaphylaxis but I never realised it caused homicidal and suicidal tendencies. How the hell are they getting away we this. They really have it all sewn up.

Granny

PI Member
Sep 25, 2020
That video of Dr. Schmidt was edited to leave his last words as "that's how evil people control your life." He was speaking with regard to how data is manipulated to give a false picture but could just as easily have been talking about fluoride in our water. As far as I know fluoride is a poison that lowers our IQ so it seems obvious we have a systemic problem and that's nothing new. Our so-called elites are not concerned about our health and a Covid scamdemic to inject us with experimental substances and take away our freedoms is the latest proof of that.

The Untold Story of Fluoridation: Revisiting the Changing Perspectives​

Maitreyee P. Unde, Raju Umaji Patil, and Persis P. Dastoor
👇

“Fluoridation of community drinking water is considered unethical because individuals are not being asked for their informed consent prior to medication. It is standard practice to obtain consent for all medication, and this is one of the key reasons why most of Western Europe has ruled against fluoridation. It is a violation of human rights, a direct violation of the Nuremberg code that states that research or even routine medical procedures must be done with the voluntary cooperation of the subjects who must be fully informed of the risks or benefits of the procedure in which they are involved.[9]”

👇

“The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that water with added fluoride, bottled or otherwise, should not be used to mix concentrated formula or foods intended for babies age 1 year and younger to prevent tooth damage. Fluoridated bottled water comes with special instruction for infant consumption. The ADA stance is in congruence with the antifluoride lobby who report that the level of fluoride put into water (1 ppm) is up to nearly 50 times higher than normally found in mothers' milk (0.019 ± 0.004 ppm).[29] Therefore, there are no benefits, only risks, for infants ingesting this heightened level of fluoride at such an early age.”

👇
.“On the international front, most of the west European countries have rejected water fluoridation including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland. The only three western European countries which still practice water fluoridation are Ireland (100%), Spain (10%), and the United Kingdom (11%). In countries like India, the need of the hour is DE-fluoridation of community water supplies and should be considered by the government as an effective means to reduce fluoride toxicity in our country. Thus, even for the usage of preventive topical and systemic fluoride, the benefits and the risks must be thoroughly weighed.”

Top Bottom