• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Let's stop evil people controlling our lives !!

Feb 2, 2020
I have to admit to being more than slightly inebriated at the moment, but I have one of those stupid questions not related to the video and possibly off-topic, so ignore it, but I will still ask.
If we have to give informed consent for a vaccine or any other drug that is recommended to us, why are they still allowed to add fluoride to the water without our consent.
Fluoride is defined as a medicine and as such should surely require our consent to be added to our water supply.
Yes, people may say, you can buy unfluoridated water to drink but fluoride enters through the skin as well and I don't know many people who can afford to install their own separate water system.
So it would appear that the majority of citizens have no choice but to link up to the public water system.
This is publicly funded, paid for by the taxpayer.
I think we have a right to demand that our consent is sought before medicating our water.
That aside, a well-edited, very informative video. Thank you.

Feb 2, 2020
Sorry, back again. The alphabet agencies were always an old tongue in cheek name for all the government agencies known by their initials. Probably in the video but I've only watched half of it. Any successful communications platform like google, Facebook, even Reddit, that were based in the US would have either been developed by the military or screened and adjusted to aid intel.

Yonghoi

PI Member
Dec 7, 2018

This is a recent edit to what I thought was a very good report. The original was 17 mins 17 secs duration but I chopped it down a little.. while also trying to remain true to the overall intention.

OK, first off - you say YOU edited this video. Are you 'Doctor' Darren Schmidt?
I think your choice of thumbnail for this video is quite funny, and revealing of your mentality. Bad choice mate.

Now, regarding the term 'Doctor'. This man is NOT a Doctor. He is a Chiropractor - it says so on his website:

Dr. Darren Schmidt​

CEO, Doctor of Chiropractic

He is also a ' nutrition expert'. And he has something to sell you.

Is a 'Doctor of Chiropractic' a Medical Doctor (fit to give you medical advice on vaccines etc)? I looked it up. The answer is NO. You can do your own research, I checked multiple sources, but the Wikipedia entry sums it up pretty well:

Chiropractic is a pseudoscientific[1] complementary and alternative medicine (CAM)[2] that is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine.[3] Chiropractors, especially those in the field's early history, have proposed that such disorders affect general health via the nervous system.[3] The main chiropractic treatment technique involves manual therapy, especially manipulation of the spine, other joints, and soft tissues, but may also include exercises and health and lifestyle counseling.[4] Chiropractors are not physicians or medical doctors.[5][6]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiropractic

So if you want your back cracked, go see Dr Schmidt.
If you want credible evidence based scientific medical opinion - look elsewhere.

Yonghoi

PI Member
Dec 7, 2018
As an aside - I worked for 40 years in a tightly controlled profession with extremely high standards and regular testing to hold my professional licence. Yet, in my career I have come across charlatans on many occasions. Most professional people will have had the same experience I would guess. Aside from the incompetent, who somehow held onto their jobs by sucking up and keeping their (oft equally incompetent) connections tight, there were wannabes with lesser qualifications who fancied themselves as 'fully qualified' or 'about to be' or 'as good as'. There were also no end of complete outsiders (zero qualifications) who constantly critiqued the profession, and who (because they once 'read a book on the subject' ) actually believed they knew all about it, and better than the actual practitioners.
That's why I tend to regard anyone who feels it necessary to make Youtube videos preaching about their opinions and (non existent) 'expertise' on any professional issue as a likely headbanger, or a headbanger with an agenda.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Jun 9, 2016
come across charlatans on many occasions. Most professional people will have had the same experience I would guess. Aside from the incompetent, who somehow held onto their jobs by sucking up and keeping their (oft equally incompetent) connections tight, there were wannabes with lesser qualifications who fancied themselves as 'fully qualified' or 'about to be' or 'as good as'. There were also no end of complete outsiders (zero qualifications) who constantly critiqued the profession, and who (because they once 'read a book on the subject' ) actually believed they knew all about it, and better than the actual practitioners.
That's why I tend to regard anyone who feels it necessary to make Youtube videos preaching about their opinions and (non existent) 'expertise' on any professional issue as a likely headbanger, or a headbanger with an agenda.
Sounds 100% like Bill Gates.

Yonghoi

PI Member
Dec 7, 2018
My Word. Listen as Moderna Chief Medical Officer Tal Zaks discusses the mRNA tech in depth

One common shortcoming with 'nerds' like this man is their inability to couch ideas in language that doesn't trigger irrational alarm in laymen.
I guess he's talking to a 'semi' literate audience here, and probably isn't even trying very hard to avoid snowflake trigger words.

This ain't (sp!) no traditional Vax, this is frightening, this is simply playing God.

Yes, science does have this annoying habit of shaking things up with new discoveries. Books have been written about the effect. I think of the Luddite movement in the 19th century, the invention of flight, the disputes between Tesla and Edison over electrification. But eventually the skeptics fade away and enjoy their electric lightbulbs, cheaper clothing, and fast international travel.

Question is, if it's so good why the multiple yearly shots.Long Live the Truth

Multiple yearly shots for what?
Yes indeed - may the Truth triumph over ignorance.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
I have to admit to being more than slightly inebriated at the moment, but I have one of those stupid questions not related to the video and possibly off-topic, so ignore it, but I will still ask.
If we have to give informed consent for a vaccine or any other drug that is recommended to us, why are they still allowed to add fluoride to the water without our consent.
Fluoride is defined as a medicine and as such should surely require our consent to be added to our water supply.
Yes, people may say, you can buy unfluoridated water to drink but fluoride enters through the skin as well and I don't know many people who can afford to install their own separate water system.
So it would appear that the majority of citizens have no choice but to link up to the public water system.
This is publicly funded, paid for by the taxpayer.
I think we have a right to demand that our consent is sought before medicating our water.
That aside, a well-edited, very informative video. Thank you.
That video of Dr. Schmidt was edited to leave his last words as "that's how evil people control your life." He was speaking with regard to how data is manipulated to give a false picture but he could just as easily have been talking about fluoride in our water. As far as I know fluoride is a poison that lowers our IQ.. so it seems obvious we have a systemic problem and that is nothing new. Our so-called elites are not concerned about our health and a Covid scamdemic to inject us with experimental substances and take away our freedoms is the latest proof of that.

Top Bottom