Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Interesting that you site those cowards in their fancy dress costumes.
I don't think the KKK ran away from your buddies, the other way round if anything....

TW Tone

PI Member
At the risk of sounding elitist, I have noticed that the Sinn Fein Study Program does not include classes in Written Expression. This Dog is not the first to show poor training in this domain.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
At the risk of sounding elitist, I have noticed that the Sinn Fein Study Program does not include classes in Written Expression. This Dog is not the first to show poor training in this domain.
The best you can do with the Likes of RainDog is to ignore their posts. Their GOAL is to DERAIL every thread. Responding to them (Rain dog may by multiple people) is futile and can do more harm than good to the health and well-being of the forum.

Last edited:

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Excuse the mild pedantry...

... but I just love it when wannabe cleverarses misuse words like "cite", then compound their stupidity by misspelling them as well.

Oooh, priceless!
Well...I was going to say.....:cool:

Rain_Dog

DEPORTED
Excuse the mild pedantry...

... but I just love it when wannabe cleverarses misuse words like "cite", then compound their stupidity by misspelling them as well.

Oooh, priceless!
I suppose if you've nothing of substance to contribute you may aswell focus on typos. Tell me, do you apply your 'mild pedantry' to all posts or just those you disagree with?

PapaQuebec

Donator
PI Member
I suppose if you've nothing of substance to contribute you may aswell focus on typos. Tell me, do you apply your 'mild pedantry' to all posts or just those you disagree with?
Look, you've been told time and time again...

...The "Klan" might have accepted you if you hadn't foolishly revealed yourself to be Hitchcock's secret lover, and to being below the statutory minimum height of 5' 2".

(Giving Tadger Gaelliwog as a reference probably didn't help either)

You really have no-one but yourself to blame

Top Bottom