LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

George Dillon

PI Member
This is a very important thread. In fact, if I had the tech skills, I would set up a web site that collected such stories.
It's a bit disappointing that there were large gaps on the thread during 2018. There were no such gaps in migrant crime!

But I think an equally important thread, or part of this thread, should be "Stupid Irish Judges". Many Irish judges discriminate against Irish defendants by giving them harsher sentences than foreigners convicted of similar offenses. It is quite striking, tho not surprising, that no politicians, pseudo prisoner rights organizations, media etc have adverted to this outrage.
But there are other stupidities regularly manifested by clown judges. One is uncritically swallowing every lie the foreigner or his solicitor submits. Stuff such as " The defendant was under stress because his parents were recently killed in a car accident....". Does anyone ever suggest to the judge--fool that s/he ask for evidence to back up such sob stories?

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

page61

PI Member

So the Guy shot in coolock is a foreign import assylum seeker, apparently Iranian .He has tears tattooed under his eye,which apparently indicates a Killer in gangland code but yet he was allowed to walk around and shoot someone the previous week (if reports are true)

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

So the Guy shot in coolock is a foreign import assylum seeker, apparently Iranian .He has tears tattooed under his eye,which apparently indicates a Killer in gangland code but yet he was allowed to walk around and shoot someone the previous week (if reports are true)
Ah here now Get with the program please! all our drug dealers and hit-men are now multi-cultural, If you as a drug lord in Ireland can't find at least one "new Irish" drug dealer or assassin to do the job then it is up to you to traffick some scumbags from taliban hotspots and this will be facilitated by the government and all agencies of the state!

page61

PI Member
The more I read about this guy the angrier I get. He was a suspect in many crimes including murder. He had a reputation as a killer /Hired hand.
The Garda knew that he was brought in by the Kinnihans to do their dirty work....yet he was allowed live in the country. he was charged with robbery a few whiles ago and all though he was an asylum seeker ,he was allowed go about his business. It begs the question

Are the Garda assisting these criminals are the Garda helping them to keep control of their drug empires ? Are they on the criminals pay books. Its a national question and I fear I all ready know the answer . How many other Asylum seekers who have committed crime allowed to remain in Ireland,

I wonder how far you would get in another country with the criminal record he had.

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The more I read about this guy the angrier I get. He was a suspect in many crimes including murder. He had a reputation as a killer /Hired hand.
The Garda knew that he was brought in by the Kinnihans to do their dirty work....yet he was allowed live in the country. he was charged with robbery a few whiles ago and all though he was an asylum seeker ,he was allowed go about his business. It begs the question

Are the Garda assisting these criminals are the Garda helping them to keep control of their drug empires ? Are they on the criminals pay books. Its a national question and I fear I all ready know the answer . How many other Asylum seekers who have committed crime allowed to remain in Ireland,

I wonder how far you would get in another country with the criminal record he had.
This is all part of the Masonic playbook- 'Order Out of Chaos' is their motto. Their New World Order will be born out of the chaos they themselves are deliberately orchestrating.

El Chaval.

PI Member

Come on. He was just a hit man, not a Christian preacher.

page61

PI Member
This is all part of the Masonic playbook- 'Order Out of Chaos' is their motto. Their New World Order will be born out of the chaos they themselves are deliberately orchestrating.
I dont buy that.. this is nothing to do with a new or an old world order. That would be passing the buck.. I would be more inclined to go down the Corrupt Garda road .. Money is the root of this

Top Bottom