LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Black Juror seeks exemption from Jury duty as he feels uncomfortable and “didn't quite have the right words to express it” but he felt that every day he was being “slagged” by the other jurors in terms of his clothes and the way he walked. He said he had tried to deal with it but it continued. This was in the trial of a Pakistani man who had raped an Irish woman (25) with whom he has previous sexual relations with: Rape trial jury discharged after juror tells judge he was uncomfortable around fellow jurors

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Could the OP's title also refer to some of the shipwrecked turds from Politics.ie that are climbing aboard the Political Irish, causing scurvy and venereal disease to run rampant? Then again, some of them seem ready, willing and able to become cabin boys.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
Could the OP's title also refer to some of the shipwrecked turds from Politics.ie that are climbing aboard the Political Irish, causing scurvy and venereal disease to run rampant? Then again, some of them seem ready, willing and able to become cabin boys.
Get lost, you racist prick!

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I think the top comment under that article sums up the situation pretty well:

"I think the only thing we can do is think about how these girls were let down so badly by the authorities in the name of political correctness."

You'd have to wonder how rampant this sort of carry on is in other British towns.
It's a sign of how effective political correctness is, a hundred years ago, the English would have butchered the lot, with justification, now they just grumble about how bad it is. We will be exactly the same when it happens here.

If I was told they were putting some thing else as well as fluoride in the water, I would believe it, plastic estrogen mimics are there already, proven to cause androgyny in aquatic life, affecting male characteristics the most, the question is though why has it not affected the aggression of the intrusive enrichers?

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
It's a sign of how effective political correctness is, a hundred years ago, the English would have butchered the lot, with justification, now they just grumble about how bad it is. We will be exactly the same when it happens here.

If I was told they were putting some thing else as well as fluoride in the water, I would believe it, plastic estrogen mimics are there already, proven to cause androgyny in aquatic life, affecting male characteristics the most, the question is though why has it not affected the aggression of the intrusive enrichers?
I'm not sure a lot of them even reach the stage of grumbling. Many of them are too busy obsessing over millionaire footballers and reality television bimbos to even take notice of what is going on. The country is in a real state and I can only see it getting worse.

I'm afraid I can't comment on the fluoride point as I know nothing about. But I suppose anything is possible in these strange times.

Top Bottom