Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
yes it was good to meet you too,it will take me a while to get the hang of this site but ill get there with the help of suitable lanuage,i see on the stop fg speech laws that there was a couple of people from mullingar there
Yeah do you remember June that handed the leaflets out? She's from Mullingar.... This site is brilliant. Loads of stats etc posted on here..

Storybud2

PI Member
when the next African gang rape (probably after the GE next year) might ,, just might hit the fake media some people may start to get Woke
about Vlad the Liar and Charlie Flanagan the worst clown to hold that office since , well, Shatter,, ,, I hope it is not too late,,, ,, oh ,BTW it has happened, but the news will not break for a while,,, if it goes to court and I do believe it is in the legal pipeline,

yet another innocent VICTIM of of our political elite asleep at the wheel and actively replacing Irish people with the third world cannot pursue the scum politicians that aided and abetted this crime,, I still cannot believe Merkel is not in the Hague for her crimes against the German people and European people,

The Chinese built a wall , the Mexicans have their Southern Wall, Calais is like a prison ,, the Bulgarians built their wall, etc, etc, we are a fooking Island and still our corrupt and inept lying politicians fook that up,,,

Top Bottom