Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

Storybud2

PI Member
The Fake News and lying scum political elite in Ireland must only consist of people that have never looked at a Geography book in their entire lives and believe Ireland is a neighbouring Island to Malta or Corisca,, definitely not a little Island in the North Atlantic.

Or else they are world class D4 Nimby lying fascist scum that are long, long, overdue a lot of diversity next door,,,

datsunireland

PI Member
I quit 30 years ago. It's like as a very small child learning to ride a bike. Seems so difficult, you fail a few times.
Then one day, you realize you've done it, and you wonder why it had seemed so hard.

I 'd be happy to give a motivational talk to this lady, she really needs to cut down. Someone buy her a vape.......

No doubt she fled oppression from nigeria. Goes back for holidays and ciggies though.

Here is a link to a google doc datatset with a tab on Irish Crime among other things. Appears to be abandoned at this point. Runs from 2002 - 2017.

Someone posted or expressed the desire to track or analyse crimes in this thread or another thread somewhere on the forum {BUMP!}

Here is a data set there that only needs some updating. It look sleek the obvious starting point. Maybe going back over pi threads and other sources will help to bring it up to date. Any individual with a bit of time on their hands or a small group effort could bring it along and establish an easier to see picture, the kind that anyone could understand or deny because it has already been reported in the media.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Forgot ot include this link in previous post.

Over Canada way, it looks like the exact same template is being applied as in Ireland and other countries. If a picture paints a thousand words then this link is like a a string of detective short stories. - Toronto Police Service :: To Serve and Protect
We deffo need a montage of 12 convicted foreigners with RAPIST etc to wake up the sheeple.
many photoshoppers out there?
I’ve reached my tolerance level.

cmac

PI Member
I quit 30 years ago. It's like as a very small child learning to ride a bike. Seems so difficult, you fail a few times.
Then one day, you realize you've done it, and you wonder why it had seemed so hard.

I 'd be happy to give a motivational talk to this lady, she really needs to cut down. Someone buy her a vape.......

Bet she won't be deported though

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member

IrishJohn

PI Member

Swords Driver

PI Member
Top Bottom