Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
I 'd be happy to give a motivational talk to this lady, she really needs to cut down. Someone buy her a vape.......

Nigerian flights are always full of those massive big woven type plastic bags that you could easily hide a few migrants or half a ton of illegal tobacco or food products like jungle bush meat in. I seen several times africans getting onto buses at the airport carrying 2 of these bags each, all neatly wrapped in cling film obviously full of food items that are more expensive here than in Africa, (the Chinese are famous for this too) Mostly meat products and organic foodstuffs which could bring disease and pestilence to our indigenous industries.. no other country in the world allows such a lazy attitude but here the auld civil servants and semi retired Gardai just say "sure they have to eat"!

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
A few days earlier a romanian was before the same court for breaking through the roof of s jewellers in the main st and stealing circa 60k of jewellery, the judge gave him a prison sentence and post that deportation, I would say it was the first time in history some one broke into that jewellers in the main st to such serious effect.

Hermit

PI Member
This one looks more suspicious due to the report not mentioning the nationality of the naked rapist.

These kinds of crimes are a whole new level we're not used to in Ireland, so I'd say it's a non-national, most likely African. We now have gang rapes, masturbating at bus stops, breaking into houses to rape women, and crazy stories like this with a naked man chasing women down the street... this sort of thing was extremely rare or non-existent in Ireland till recently. There was an African in Italy I think who attempted to rape a woman in hospital while she was in labour.
They are literally savage subhumans. And yet the hardcore libtards defend them and claim "sure we have our own people who do that too". No, Irish people have some bad eggs but they are not wild animals.

IrishJohn

PI Member
This one looks more suspicious due to the report not mentioning the nationality of the naked rapist.

I can't imagine an Irish person committing a crime like that.

TW Tone

PI Member

"deductions are being taken from his income in relation to a separate matter"...

What other fraud has this rat committed?
Don't these people have any sense of gratitude to the country that gave them a welcome and a livelihood?

Last edited:

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
"deductions are being taken from his income in relation to a separate matter"...

What other fraud has this rat committed?
Don't these people have any sense of graatitude to the country that gave them a welcome and a livelihood?
He owes the state over €5000 yet he was let offf with a mere fine of €500 with no order to repay the amount owed!

TW Tone

PI Member