Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

TW Tone

PI Member

One year. It's a very soft sentence for a drug mule. If she had been caught at Bogota she would be scrubbing out her cell for the next ten or twelve years. All the while watching her back. And if caught in some places in Asia she'd be writing her will.
The judge appears to have believed the story that a guy with a gun forced the brasileira to do the deed. No effort by judge or gardai to establish the identity of Sr Pistolero.
Because he doesn't exist.
Where do we get our stupid judges from?
And the Learned Dumbness stipulates that the brasileira must leave Ireland after her sentence. Says who? The gardai? Who's gonna check?

IrishJohn

PI Member
One year. It's a very soft sentence for a drug mule. If she had been caught at Bogota she would be scrubbing out her cell for the next ten or twelve years. All the while watching her back. And if caught in some places in Asia she'd be writing her will.
The judge appears to have believed the story that a guy with a gun forced the brasileira to do the deed. No effort by judge or gardai to establish the identity of Sr Pistolero.
Because he doesn't exist.
Where do we get our stupid judges from?
And the Learned Dumbness stipulates that the brasileira must leave Ireland after her sentence. Says who? The gardai? Who's gonna check?

Most criminals in Ireland know that even if they get caught prison will just be a slight inconvenience.

billybob

PI Member
Hey folks, slightly off topic, but I was mentioning to a moderator, I think we should set up a website called migrant crime Ireland, a proper well done website, Just by listing all the convictions and links to articles, abuse of direct provision system, and any crime related to non nationals, I think this would really hit home if it circulated and started to catch on, we have more than enough articles to put on it. I would have no problem donating a good amount in order for a professional website to be circulated.

Thoughts? maybe move this to a new thread please moderator to discuss.

Cheer's folks

Last edited:

TW Tone

PI Member
Hey folks, slightly off topic, but I was mentioning to a moderator, I think we should set up a website called migrant crime Ireland, a proper well done website, Just by listing all the convictions and links to articles, abuse of direct provision system, and any crime related to non nationals, I think this would really hit home if it circulated and started to catch on, we have more than enough articles to put on it. I would have no problem donating a good amount in order for a professional website to be circulated.

Thoughts? maybe move this to a new thread please moderator to discuss.

Cheer's folks

I have long thought of that too, but lack the tech know-how to put it into effect.
I think I would go for a more neutral name for the site, though.
Migrationfacts.ie or something like that.

TW Tone

PI Member
I quit 30 years ago. It's like as a very small child learning to ride a bike. Seems so difficult, you fail a few times.
Then one day, you realize you've done it, and you wonder why it had seemed so hard.

I 'd be happy to give a motivational talk to this lady, she really needs to cut down. Someone buy her a vape.......

billybob

PI Member
I have long thought of that too, but lack the tech know-how to put it into effect.
I think I would go for a more neutral name for the site, though.
Migrationfacts.ie or something like that.

Ah yeah TW I was just throwing that one about. A few names would have to be considered. If every person here could chip in 50 quid. I would pay even more, if people have a professional designer, I mean top notch person who could get it promoted and have it secure and safe, all we have to do is pitch in and let some one else do the heavy work. it's little to ask, I am awaiting input from other members.

As I am sure you are aware, immigrants from outside the EU bring much 'cultural enrichment' to to our shores.

Gang rape of children, drug dealing, mass violence and taxpayer funded welfare fraud to name but a few.

Please, share your stories of our lovely, cuddly new arrivals.
Just a thought !!! I know the Irish patriot movement is still young but is growing quickly.....but I thought I'd put a seed in the minds of like minded patriots ....as we grow, and things develop we should try to organise on a more professional level by starting to print a paper or leaflet that reports the news from around the country on various crimes that the main stream media won't touch !!! e.g. ...document and record incidents and crime carried out by the immigrants ....we all know the truth is not being reported . These figures would be an extremely powerful weapon in the form of figures, statistics and facts against out enemies from within and without ...to prove this invasion isn't our strength but we are the victims...the true victims....could we set up a network of volunteers to seek and report ???

OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
Just a thought !!! I know the Irish patriot movement is still young but is growing quickly.....but I thought I'd put a seed in the minds of like minded patriots ....as we grow, and things develop we should try to organise on a more professional level by starting to print a paper or leaflet that reports the news from around the country on various crimes that the main stream media won't touch !!! e.g. ...document and record incidents and crime carried out by the immigrants ....we all know the truth is not being reported . These figures would be an extremely powerful weapon in the form of figures, statistics and facts against out enemies from within and without ...to prove this invasion isn't our strength but we are the victims...the true victims....could we set up a network of volunteers to seek and report ???
I was thinking about that too.. .. I was also thinking of a radio station along the lines of LBC in the UK...