Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Good point. People on our side mostly talk about African and muslim immigrants so leftists always use that to cry racism. It doesn't matter if Eastern Europeans are white and have some culture in common, they are not Irish. They are an even greater threat demographically speaking (currently ~300k of them in Ireland I think) especially when race-mixing between Irish and Europeans is much more common. We should be just as vocal about them - we need to treat all immigrants equally.
I oppose all immigration that undermines the status of the indigenous Irish people in their own country, that includes EE Brazil at al, as the cumulative effect is the problem, not one EE here or one pole there.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Is there a free travel area between Ireland and Brazil?
Ireland and Brazil have an agreement under which their citizens can enter each other's country without a visa and as a tourist for up to 90 days. ... On arrival in Brazil, you must present a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
I believe they also wave visas for Brazilian "students".

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Fucking 6 years with 5 suspended!

She must have swallowed a lot more than cocaine for the Auld judge!

The judge also "ordered" her to leave Ireland after her release but I see an application for asylum based on her being at risk after losing the drug traffickers drugs.

Last edited:

IrishJohn

PI Member
Fucking 6 years with 5 suspended!

She must have swallowed a lot more than cocaine for the Auld judge!

The judge also "ordered" her to leave Ireland after her release but I see an application for asylum based on her being at risk after losing the drug traffickers drugs.
She will probably only do a few months jail time.

And on top of that the women's "prison" in Dublin is like a hotel.