LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

The real shame here is that White doctor do gooders have insured that G.R.I.D.S can spread into the general population as the carriers no longer die, though maybe this is good as every deviant will soon be infected and if their is a supply problem with the"cure" they will be properly cured.

D

Deleted member 1300

Non Registered Member
Sub Saharan Africans are the number one vector for HIV. An absolute tragedy but an undeniable fact. I wonder are they teaching this in sex education classes or do they refrain from doing so because of 'racism'

D

Deleted member 1984

Non Registered Member
While I was back home there I had a girl my age say to me, 'I love black people they're so cute and innocent.' I said to her, 'You believe they're all innocent aye?' she said yes. When I presented to her the crimes committed throughout Europe such as the case of the African man raping the woman in labour etc. as well as a personal story of my Grandfather's old colleague be homosexually raped in North Africa she just went quiet. Our people are committing the crime too, being so naive.

While I was back home there I had a girl my age say to me, 'I love black people they're so cute and innocent.' I said to her, 'You believe they're all innocent aye?' she said yes. When I presented to her the crimes committed throughout Europe such as the case of the African man raping the woman in labour etc. as well as a personal story of my Grandfather's old colleague be homosexually raped in North Africa she just went quiet. Our people are committing the crime too, being so naive.
You can blame jewish Hollywood for this.

D

Deleted member 1984

Non Registered Member
You can blame jewish Hollywood for this.
This girl went to SA on a mission trip, of course she was given the filtered version of the nation, whereas me, having had half my family brought up in the nation understand the situation and the deep hatred that brews towards Afrikaaners and white immigrants in general. Hollywood sure as hell doesn't help, sad however people can derive an opinion of a racial group from media alone.

this is so true. i recently watched a box set with a girlfriend of mine and she proclaimed whilst watching it that she wishes she was black.
That reminds me of a guy I knew who one night said much the same, he also hated being from a nice,middle class family and liked to slum it so to speak but he mixed up being working class with being a scummer. At the moment we have a lot of makey up conditions like homophobia,Islamophobia etc but this wanting to be what the media tells you is cool but downtrodden is a real sick condition to be in, we should be looking up, not down.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
That reminds me of a guy I knew who one night said much the same, he also hated being from a nice,middle class family and liked to slum it so to speak but he mixed up being working class with being a scummer. At the moment we have a lot of makey up conditions like homophobia,Islamophobia etc but this wanting to be what the media tells you is cool but downtrodden is a real sick condition to be in, we should be looking up, not down.
I worry for young girls with the immigrants. it's a moral dilemma, their evoluntary and basic instincts will tell them that going back to a house party with 4 Somalian lads is dangerous, although societal conditioning will come into play and she may well eschew her natural defence mechanisms as being but an insidious product of her inherent racism.

Top Bottom