LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

radioledger

Shocking Stuff
Donator
PI Member
Garda bitten by a man infected with HIV after attending a domestic incident in Dublin
The man punched the garda, splitting his gum and attempted to gouge his eye

The court heard the woman had rung gardaí to assist her in getting Chitsime to leave the apartment, Dublin Live reports.
Garda Dillane was later treated for bruising and cuts to his face as well as the bite to his thumb following the attack.

Gavin Keogh BL defending, told Judge Martin Nolan that his client didn't become aware that he was HIV positive until he provided the blood sample to gardaí following his arrest for the assault.
He has been living in Ireland for three years and is originally from Malawi.

Judge Nolan sentenced Chitsime to 18 months in prison but suspended the final 13 months of it on strict conditions.

Garda bitten by man infected with HIV after responding to domestic incident

18 months with 13 suspended. FFS, if it was a white Irish guy......

Why are we letting people into this country unchecked? Now this guy will receive expensive medical treatment for his HIV.

If we are letting people into this country the very minimum should be a background check for health and other conditions.

Bad dog

Donator
PI Member
'People were saying I should be deported' - Student who brought €75k defamation claim says he regularly suffers racial abuse - Independent.ie

Luckily the judge this time recognised this was a fella out for soft money and a crime was not committed.
The dindo have an exclusive interview with the would be conman where he outlines that about 4 times in his life he was racially abused including being asked for his Luas ticket by someone that has a Right to ask him for his Luas ticket. Such a moany hole.

D

Deleted member 1984

Non Registered Member
Far from a crime, however, I was returning to Australia from Dublin via Abu Dhabi and as I was boarding this flight I was finding my way to the designated seat (by which I chose online as it suited my particular preferences and needs as a passenger). Upon finding my seat I found an Asian man standing in it and attempted to communicate with him that it was, in fact, my seat. He was apart of a large group of (Chinese) Mandarin-speaking tourists who began shouting at me in the language, attempting to stop me from boarding my seat. Due to the language barrier, a handful of these tourists proceeded to grab me whilst shouting and direct me away. I began to panic and feel fear so I attempted to grab the attention of a stewardess. I explained the other passengers wouldn't allow me to board my seat but she dismissed the situation and went away. Another stewardess didn't speak to me and pointed me to another seat. My designated seat was never even taken, it was allowed to be vacated so the woman beside my seat takes her shoes and stockings off, opens her legs wide exposing her undergarments. Irish fellas walked by in disgust. I proceeded to cry whilst on this flight as leaving my homeland was painful enough bar being rejected the seat I paid my life savings for, air stewardesses seen this and ignored me. I was flying a 20-something hour round trip and had to deal with this shite in my own country?Afterwards, they ran to the shuttlebus like kids and refused non-Asians a seat, fucking joke. If you care enough to spend excessive money to visit a country atleast learn basic etiquette and respect the locals.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Far from a crime, however, I was returning to Australia from Dublin via Abu Dhabi and as I was boarding this flight I was finding my way to the designated seat (by which I chose online as it suited my particular preferences and needs as a passenger). Upon finding my seat I found an Asian man standing in it and attempted to communicate with him that it was, in fact, my seat. He was apart of a large group of (Chinese) Mandarin-speaking tourists who began shouting at me in the language, attempting to stop me from boarding my seat. Due to the language barrier, a handful of these tourists proceeded to grab me whilst shouting and direct me away. I began to panic and feel fear so I attempted to grab the attention of a stewardess. I explained the other passengers wouldn't allow me to board my seat but she dismissed the situation and went away. Another stewardess didn't speak to me and pointed me to another seat. My designated seat was never even taken, it was allowed to be vacated so the woman beside my seat takes her shoes and stockings off, opens her legs wide exposing her undergarments. Irish fellas walked by in disgust. I proceeded to cry whilst on this flight as leaving my homeland was painful enough bar being rejected the seat I paid my life savings for, air stewardesses seen this and ignored me. I was flying a 20-something hour round trip and had to deal with this shite in my own country?Afterwards, they ran to the shuttlebus like kids and refused non-Asians a seat, fucking joke. If you care enough to spend excessive money to visit a country atleast learn basic etiquette and respect the locals.
what airline company was this?

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
'People were saying I should be deported' - Student who brought €75k defamation claim says he regularly suffers racial abuse - Independent.ieLuckily the judge this time recognised this was a fella out for soft money and a crime was not committed.The dindo have an exclusive interview with the would be conman where he outlines that about 4 times in his life he was racially abused including being asked for his Luas ticket by someone that has a Right to ask him for his Luas ticket. Such a moany hole.
Its always the mother who's the Irish parent of these half breeds. We really have an awful amount of slags in this Country.

londonresident

PI Member
This isn't really legit, back in the day of the National front, this is where this leads to.

Top Bottom