LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Was in Temple hill house as a Child. So i know quite a lot. Just Google Temple hill house. Educate yourself
Did a nun make your mother pregnant? Such homes were set up to take care of the leavings of the British Army in Ireland, India and Britain itself. Of course, the Free State Army lads were well able to throw a leg over as well. The real victims are the nuns who had to take care of ungrateful wretches.

ladyboyne

PI Member
You are the type of shithole who obviously approves of the molestation of children by priests and nuns. That place had nothing to do with the British army . The Catholic church and the Irish state were behind the sale of Children .

The are organizations around where you can get help with your issues . Most of the nuns were whores for the straight priests and there were not many of those.

Rommel

PI Member
To be fair the number of rapes committed by priests and brothers is lower now than ever.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dublin Stan

PI Member
You are the type of shithole who obviously approves of the molestation of children by priests and nuns. That place had nothing to do with the British army . The Catholic church and the Irish state were behind the sale of Children .
The are organizations around where you can get help with your issues . Most of the nuns were whores for the straight priests and there were not many of those.
You have a disgusting mouth. No doubt, in your case, the apple didn't fall far from the tree. The Magdalen Refuges were set up as part of British Army policy. The same applies to the Lock Hospitals to treat the clap.
Have you evidence the nuns were whoring around - like the mothers of those they looked after? Have you got a nice settlement - for doing absolutely nothing, except being the daughter of a woman who could not keep her clegs closed? Were you encouraged by One In Four to sue? Easy money?

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
One of my aul ma's best freind's was raised in a Magdalen Refuge, being an actual orphan as she was. She said it was fine, tough, but fair.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
One of my aul ma's best freind's was raised in a Magdalen Refuge, being an actual orphan as she was. She said it was fine, tough, but fair.
I knew some of them myself. Nice folk. But we have this diseased ridden bint here c;laiming most of the nuns were whores for a handfull of priests, who must have been rams to service them all. People like her are the low life filth the nuns and Brothers had to take care of when conditions in Ireland were amongst the very worst in the world. People like her never gave anything to society. Now we have them going into graveyards, mugging old, defenceless people "to even the score". Pure evil.

Top Bottom