LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

This will be left unchecked until we have no go zones like some parts of the EU
I thought we already have in places like tallaght for years, you cannot get a pizza delivery, ups etc in some estates as they'll get robbed ? Dublin bus stop routes there sometimes ?
I assume alot of these areas have just gotten worse. Anyone know much on this ?

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
A Chinese national who studied hospitality and is known to his friends in Ireland as Finbarr pleaded guilty yesterday to charges related to running a brothel in Cork in August 2016. Ming Zing Zhang, aged 35, said previously in Cork District Court and when asked his name, “Finbarr. They all call me Finbarr for the last 16 years.”

Man charged over alleged Cork brothel

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those lovely new arrivals looted and eventually pulled down Lidl in Tallght with a stolen JCB. They are running amok in our Country. I feel so sorry for our young lads that must surely be being persecuted by these savages,

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Those lovely new arrivals looted and eventually pulled down Lidl in Tallght with a stolen JCB. They are running amok in our Country. I feel so sorry for our young lads that must surely be being persecuted by these savages,
And our young ones are out riding them.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
A bus from dublin to donegal was stopped for a break in monaghan before Xmas. A Syrian refugee ask to get on the bus and the driver told him it was full which it was. The Refugee then threw coffee in the drivers face pulled him out of the bus broke his nose and split his head wide open.
He then ran off. He was followed by members of a motorcycle club who took him to the guard he told the guards the motor bike gang attacked him. He has been charged with assaulting the bus driver. The person who related thus to me was on the bus that day .

A lad showing his loot. Lidl in Tallaght looted and burned

Well, at least the vulnerable got a break for a night. Irish women get raped, nothing said. Lidl has a safe snatched and the army are called out. Seriously though, there is no unity in adversity with Africans. We're whitey and they're, well out for themselves. A national emergency is an opportunity for free stuff. Those New Irish will be looting Lidl when you need rescued from your home in a real emergency. Lidil was the only emergency of the emergancy. Fuck off Ronit Lentin! Go home!

Top Bottom