Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

Florence

PI Member
Foreigner privilege.

Act out as a foreigner, your poor brain is addled.

Act out as a native, apparently you're hiding a pointy white hood in your closet.

"Simkas had been in Ireland for 15 years and was looking for work"

That's a long aul job hunt there mate. I thought mine could be long.

Give this asshole departure orders, I don't want to be the next thing he bounces on.

Was he looking for work for all the 15 years of residence in Ireland. He would appear to need some advice on job hunting...!

Antimarx

PI Member

BSA

PI Member

Importing industrial volumes of heroin to poison Irish people, importing prostitutes ( " people trafficking") to service our newly minted Irish sex trade , money laundering...and on
..and on...

And let me guess..

he's on welfare.. in receipt of a free forever house and free medical care ..?

I'm wrong ??

I really doubt it ..

Importing this type of criminal degenerate parasite to live off the low paid hard pressed Irish taxayer while they simultaneously attack the Irish nation at every level ?? What was it ? They'll pay our pensions? They'll pay nothing anyone who thinks that is a complete fool..

If our current Regime aren't got rid of Ireland will cease to exist as a first world country in a couple of decades..

page61

PI Member
tHE POOR GUY . He just could resist , god love him... Robs out of a till and walks free with no record.
This is like an advertisement telling scumbags that its ok to rob

Top Bottom