Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

BSA

PI Member
He's a Pak.
Ten years in Ireland.
Don't like to victim blame, but the girls who run with rats are likely to get the plague.
Nobody is 'entitled' to rape or assault anyone else...

Most first world women from Ireland haven't a clue what they're dealing with when they go out with third world islamic males...Bangladeshi, Pakistani or Afghans .., while their first choice of a partner would be a dancing boy any woman who agres to be alone with them is having sex...

Whether they like it or not.. islamic practice means their consent is not required...

Florence

PI Member
This Pak had 2 previous convictions, unrelated to rape. He met the woman on a dating site and forgot to tell her he was married with 3 kids. They had had consensual sex on an earlier occasion but this time she said No.

He was represented at his appeal by a Senior Counsel. No prizes for guessing who paid his legal fees.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member

Truth seekers can join Orlared channel on Telegram. Some very disturbing videos from Clonee today

Antimarx

PI Member

Foreigner privilege.

Act out as a foreigner, your poor brain is addled.

Act out as a native, apparently you're hiding a pointy white hood in your closet.

"Simkas had been in Ireland for 15 years and was looking for work"

That's a long aul job hunt there mate. I thought mine could be long.

Give this asshole departure orders, I don't want to be the next thing he bounces on.

Top Bottom