• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

Florence

PI Member

TW Tone

PI Member
No mention of the father of the two children this 23 year old women on benefits has. She uses the stolen card for cigarettes and takeaway food when she has all the time in the world to cook healthy and CHEAPER meals.
The lump of shit was on welfare.
We are giving her money.
Why?

Some of the blame goes to the debit card companies which n o longer require a pin for routine transactions.

Florence

PI Member
Her barrister said she needed time to pay compensation. Indeed! Cigarettes are expensive and she is on welfare. It will be hard to save the taxpayers money she is receiving to compensate her victim and the bank who apparently has to some extent refunded the owner of the debit card.

Her barrister said she has no previous convictions - of course this may mean she was not caught before.

Swords Driver

PI Member

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
"Both parties were born in Ireland but their own parents are non-nationals. They cannot be identified. "
Nothing to see here, move along !!!!!!!
I agree, it is interesting, in part because one would assume - considering the birth at aged 13 - that there was parental complicity.

‘I know it is a very unusual case but I don’t think that any specific or general deterrent be effected. It would have an adverse effect on the person who is the victim in the case.’

I find that potentially problematic as well, this reasoning is applicable to any case of Stockholm syndrome and indeed other instances of prolonged abuse. Obviously the details of the case are limited but based on that article, I have a few further questions.

BSA

PI Member

What sort of scum are we importing?
We are importing the residents of the third world which as well as being a place is a set of values ...of a sort

Weak ineffectual EU 'politicians' including the weakest , our own, are unable to make third world immigrants obey our laws.

Third world values are anathema to most Irish men and women, child marriage, FGM, real violent homophobia, religious intolerance, structural misogyny, 'honour' murders etc etc

It's not really all that baffling that the third world and irish values and our cultural norms will collide..and quickly..No Irish man is permitted to impregnate and 'marry' a twelve or thirteen year old girl child..It's called Statutory Rape.

This deviant should be jailed and deported.. we appear to be well on the way way to a parallel society..

Any bets on the first appearance of first homegrown Irish grooming gang?

page61

PI Member
We are importing the residents of the third world which as well as being a place is a set of values ...of a sort

Weak ineffectual EU 'politicians' including the weakest , our own, are unable to make third world immigrants obey our laws.

Third world values are anathema to most Irish men and women, child marriage, FGM, real violent homophobia, religious intolerance, structural misogyny, 'honour' murders etc etc

It's not really all that baffling that the third world and irish values and our cultural norms will collide..and quickly..No Irish man is permitted to impregnate and 'marry' a twelve or thirteen year old girl child..It's called Statutory Rape.

This deviant should be jailed and deported.. we appear to be well on the way way to a parallel society..

Any bets on the first appearance of first homegrown Irish grooming gang?
A year.. What a total mockery . I do hope the womens libbers etc will be outraged

Top Bottom