• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
Because in early reports from the trial it was stated in evidence that the perpetrator and his associates planned their cover-story "in the local mosque"
Yes, this is true, from the Journal;
‘Under cross examination the boy told Michael Bowman SC for the accused that he initially lied to gardaí at the scene. He said that while he and two of his friends were waiting for gardaí to arrive, they made up a story that three Irish “junkies” tried to rob Raguragui before stabbing him. He further agreed that the three talked later that evening about the false story at a mosque and agreed to lie to gardaí when giving a statement later that night.‘

PapaQuebec

PI Member
Blah blah blah blah

Apologies, only posted this to get my post-count off 666!

...not that I'm superstitious

Reactions: bAd

IrishJohn

PI Member
Yes, this is true, from the Journal;
‘Under cross examination the boy told Michael Bowman SC for the accused that he initially lied to gardaí at the scene. He said that while he and two of his friends were waiting for gardaí to arrive, they made up a story that three Irish “junkies” tried to rob Raguragui before stabbing him. He further agreed that the three talked later that evening about the false story at a mosque and agreed to lie to gardaí when giving a statement later that night.‘

He sounds like hes racist towards the Irish.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Anyone find it suspicious that a lot of the so called new Irish "youths" who commit serious crime just happen to be under age ?

It wouldn't surprise me if some of these "youths" are actually in their 20s.

The "youth" who committed the murder will be out in less than 4 years.

Top Bottom