• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

TW Tone

PI Member

Swords Driver

PI Member

What lovely people we have “fleeing“ here seeking “protection.”
A lot of questions
Is the alleged attacker in custody ?
Where is the centre ?
Who promised illegal immigrants anything other then a cell ?
Why is this being conflated with human trafficking or has something been left out of the report ?
Is Sandra putting her SJW slant on the story ?

TW Tone

PI Member
Read the last paragraph ... This scumbag should be uprooted and kicked out of our country , he has proven his worth to socity

No sympathy for those "locals in Lusk". They vote for this stuff.

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
A lot of questions
Is the alleged attacker in custody ?
Where is the centre ?
Who promised illegal immigrants anything other then a cell ?
Why is this being conflated with human trafficking or has something been left out of the report ?
Is Sandra putting her SJW slant on the story ?
“They explained I had to leave because the other women were not seeking asylum, they were Irish women.”

I’m interested in this, as far as I am aware, a considerable proportion of women’s refuges provide short-term residence. A little less than a month is around the average stay for women and children, whether they are Irish or foreign. I’m aware of certain cases that were long-term (in Kilkenny a woman remained in a women’s refuge for over a year) but they are uncommon and generally a result of difficulty in securing social housing. An asylum seeker already possess alternative accommodation in the form of direct provision accommodation. It is unfortunate that the RIA were unable to secure a single room but with alternative accommodation available and having already spent an above average amount of time in the refuge, I wouldn’t agree that an injustice based on discrimination was done. The way Pollock wrote about this is a little off.

FollyIrish

PI Member

Looks like a Nigerian fella is getting done for racially motivated violence against the Afghani Community in Galway

Top Bottom