Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

Florence

PI Member
Hans

I reported fraud by an Egyptian living near me.

Waste of time.

Nothing done.

Well done for reporting. How do you know nothing was done? Why not follow up? The authorities are restrained by confidentiality rules but surely you have a right to know if they found your complaint was valid.

Some years ago my mother reported an illegal nursery to Revenue. She was concerned about low standards and she knew the public health nurse was worried about it but could not get it closed down. Well revenue acted on the information; the place closed and I believe they found that the owners son had bought a house mainly from cash when he was a bus driver. I suspect some tax assessments were raised!

Swords Driver

PI Member
Hans

I reported fraud by an Egyptian living near me.

Waste of time.

Nothing done.
Always remember that Government Departments cannot report to the public, also they must follow the instructions of the departments head (Minister) unless the ministers instructions are illegal and your not afraid to end your career. Civil Servants must operate under a political ethos of "presumption of honesty" and constant queries and representations from politicians complaining that a constituent is being unfairly treated. The civil and public services serve the government not the people, always remember that !!!!

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member

Catalpa

PI Member

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member

How the fuck is this prick Scottish with a name like Jagpal Alsingh.

Bonny Prince Charlie would turn in his grave!
Heh Pal ! Is he not one of the All-Singing ( and signing ) and Dancing Scottish Presspetterians ! ! !

Top Bottom