Hot LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

TW Tone

PI Member

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
Gardai investigate as man tries to drag girl, 6, into bushes at south Dublin park

No description of the assailant whatsoever. But they do know this: "It's understood the man slapped the little girl before attempting to cover her mouth and drag her into nearby bushes."

In Sweden, cases like this are so rampant now, it can take over 3 months for an investigation to begin and for victims to be questioned. I hate to spell this out; but paedophiles can just take a trip to Sweden and do whatever they wish and face no consequences.

That should give you a comprehensive idea of how Weimar Germany looked pre NSDAP; except a little further along than modern Sweden. And people wonder why the party were so ruthlessly singleminded in attempting to restore order.

Last edited:

Superhans

Administrator
I know of a few roma gypsy from the Czech Republic in Ennis town who are using fake PPSN to claim 2 jobseekers allowance, work tax free and Covid-19 payments. Who do I report this to?

johnhan279

PI Member
Somalian with over 100 convictions , Woke or cowardly Media increasing does not even bother to report background or nationalities anymore.

Man with over 100 convictions jailed after incident on Grand Parade

A man with over 100 criminal convictions who was barred from Hillbilly’s fast food outlet on Grand Parade spat at an off-duty security man outside the premises and today he was jailed.
An assault charge was withdrawn in the case but Sergeant John Kelleher said that 30-year-old Abukar Farah who was living in an apartment at Charlemont Terrace, Wellington Road, Cork, was prosecuted for engaging in threatening behaviour and being drunk and a danger arising out of the incident.
Man with over 100 convictions jailed after incident on Grand Parade

Swords Driver

PI Member
Top Bottom