LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
As I am sure you are aware, immigrants from outside the EU bring much 'cultural enrichment' to to our shores.

Gang rape of children, drug dealing, mass violence and taxpayer funded welfare fraud to name but a few.

Please, share your stories of our lovely, cuddly new arrivals.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Garda investigation underway following the attempted abduction of two young women in Blanchardstown

Gardai in Blanchardstown Dublin, have launched an investigation after an alleged abduction attempt in the area on Wednesday January 31st.

According to Dublin Live the investigation comes after two sisters were approached by the man near the Power City roundabout close to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre at approximatley 7.30pm that evening.

It is alleged the man who has been described as of tan colour and stocky build and aged in his late 30s, pulled up beside them before ordering them to get in his car.

It is alleged the man who quickly fled the scene after the woman refused to get his car, touched himself in an sexually explicit manner whilst attempting to lure them inside.

http://theliberal.ie/garda-investigation-underway-following-the-attempted-abduction-of-two-young-women-in-blanchardstown/

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
Garda investigation underway following the attempted abduction of two young women in Blanchardstown

Gardai in Blanchardstown Dublin, have launched an investigation after an alleged abduction attempt in the area on Wednesday January 31st.

According to Dublin Live the investigation comes after two sisters were approached by the man near the Power City roundabout close to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre at approximatley 7.30pm that evening.

It is alleged the man who has been described as of tan colour and stocky build and aged in his late 30s, pulled up beside them before ordering them to get in his car.

It is alleged the man who quickly fled the scene after the woman refused to get his car, touched himself in an sexually explicit manner whilst attempting to lure them inside.

http://theliberal.ie/garda-investigation-underway-following-the-attempted-abduction-of-two-young-women-in-blanchardstown/
I feel so enriched..

Mass brawl between 200 youths breaks out in Dublin city centre
Replace 200 youths with 200 blacks and you will get a better understanding of this story. This one happened 2016 dec 26.

Gardai trawling social media to stop youths organising mass brawls - Herald.ie
Two groups of teens, mainly from Blanchardstown and Tallaght, arranged the bust-up, and a number of fights were filmed and shown on Snapchat.
This one was tribal tallaght vs tribal blanchardstown.

The response of the gardai/state is
"Gardai will need to monitor Facebook and Snapchat to identify the perpetrators and liaise with their colleagues in Tallaght and Blanchardstown," he said.
Of course when these do kick off they send in the public order squads to try and disperse them as quickly as possible.

There was a story about it at the time, where an american family were attacked by these savages on henry street, and people all said they were lying.

Ive seen first hand a exact replica of this before on henry street and liffey street, exact same thing, a few months before this incident, a sea of subsaharans, all attacking each other.
I was able to find out one of the groups was from the tribe of tallaght, and im assuming the other was blanchardstown like the one above. They all black either way.

Census shows dramatic rise in non-Irish population
More than a quarter of the population of large areas of Dublin, including most of the city centre and parts of Blanchardstown, Clondalkin and Tallaght, are immigrants, according to the latest census figures. There was a 53 per cent increase in the immigrant population between 2002 and 2006.
As i said above, could have been clondalkin for all you know, or any number of places in dublin flooded by invaders. Any place flooded with migrants will have these savages fighting each other. Import the third world, get third world problems.

There was another one that happened in grafton street which was mentioned on some of the websites in jan 2017, i think, but i cannot find the links to it right now.
There have been many of these incidents.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Pity they don't shoot each other up instead.

A mate of mine's stepson was stabbed in Rush last week by a Coloured people trying to steal his phone.