• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Question? LET'S GET THIS (POLITICAL) PARTY STARTED!!!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
How come you are not in man chat, where we can discuss Taidge Gaelach?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I do not know what that is. I don't know what they do when they tinker with this Site. Christ the other day I heard Tadgh saying he was going to ban someone!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Th
I do not know what that is. I don't know what they do when they tinker with this Site. Christ the other day I heard Tadgh saying he was going to ban someone!
The site has chat rooms where we can go to chat privately as a group and can say what is not allowed in public should we so choose. So Warrior has one set up by him and it is invitation only. So we can talk about whatever crosses our mind. I spend most of my time there now.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
Thing is, I believe that his stance on the death penalty is ridiculous. He's leaving himself wide open to
Quite possibly. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Besides you attract less attention driving a beater with a missing fender than someone driving a red Porsche.
I drive a Range Rover.
Th

The site has chat rooms where we can go to chat privately as a group and can say what is not allowed in public should we so choose. So Warrior has one set up by him and it is invitation only. So we can talk about whatever crosses our mind. I spend most of my time there now.[/Q

Eh???? Isn't that sexist??? Surely it should be renamed the gender fluid chat room? And where's my invite? I wondered where everyone had gone.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
Eh???? Isn't that sexist??? Surely it should be renamed the gender fluid chat room? And where's my invite? I wondered where everyone had gone.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Ask Warrior for an invite, Mags. It'll be a done deal.

I'm opposed to the death penalty in most instances, but I'm not wedded to diametric opposition to it.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Yah, you are out. Taidge G is out and Kershaw is on ignore.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Well, you could say you are Mike Obama.

Thing is, I believe that his stance on the death penalty is ridiculous. .
There's no need to be breaking with people over these minor matters.

The NP aren't going to be hangin' people left, right and centre. The death penalty would only be reserved for particularily heinous crimes. Look at the comment section on articles reporting child molesting convictions. It's chocker block full of the hang 'em high types, men & women, with no dissenters.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
There's no need to be breaking with people over these minor matters.

The NP aren't going to be hangin' people left, right and centre. The death penalty would only be reserved for particularily heinous crimes. Look at the comment section on articles reporting child molesting convictions. It's chocker block full of the hang 'em high types, men & women, with no dissenters.
I know that mystic. Why doesn't he know it though? A vote loser and a stick to be beaten with for something that would only be implemented once in a blue moon. He needs to drop the anti gay thing too.

I know that mystic. Why doesn't he know it though? A vote loser and a stick to be beaten with for something that would only be implemented once in a blue moon. He needs to drop the anti gay thing too.
He clarified that a bit more in the recent Dave Cullen interview. it's a long interview but he did so early within the first 20 mins. Basically has the same view most normal people have. He has nothing against what gays do amongst themselves alsong as insane political homosexuality is kept out of sight.

How is it a vote loser? I rarely see people balk at the death penalty for child molesters. I do see swarms of people who support it for them.

I see no evidence that he's recommending promiscuous use of the death penalty.

As for the gay stuff. That could be communicated with more decorum. But he's on point in that he opposes the social engineering stuff and the victimhood that surrounds it. He wants people not to identify as their "sexuality" but to identify as Irishmen. We don't need this society fragmenting along these bogus political identities.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I wouldn't worry about it. Barrett doesn't do elections. He doesn't do interviews. He doesn't do demonstrations.

I still haven't heard a single thing that this man actually does do (other than talk to empty rooms for hours on end).

I wouldn't worry about it. Barrett doesn't do elections. He doesn't do interviews. He doesn't do demonstrations.

I still haven't heard a single thing that this man actually does do (other than talk to empty rooms for hours on end).
He's done demonstrations, elections, interviews. Problem with doing elections is there hasn't been an election. Can't blame Barrett for that. Whereas what's yer man Robbo done? Off in England staggering around, brawling without a purpose.

So quitcher chimpin' ya crybaby.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
How is it a vote loser? I rarely see people balk at the death penalty for child molesters. I do see swarms of people who support it for them.

I see no evidence that he's recommending promiscuous use of the death penalty.

As for the gay stuff. That could be communicated with more decorum. But he's on point in that he opposes the social engineering stuff and the victimhood that surrounds it. He wants people not to identify as their "sexuality" but to identify as Irishmen. We don't need this society fragmenting along these bogus political identities.
He needs to pick his fights and be above the ridicule and dismissal of the media. You say

He is extremely eloquent in his speeches and literature. He le
He's done demonstrations, elections, interviews. Problem with doing elections is there hasn't been an election. Can't blame Barrett for that. Whereas what's yer man Robbo done? Off in England staggering around, brawling without a purpose.

So quitcher chimpin' ya crybaby.
I find him eloquent mystic. But he lets himself down on the aforementioned points, in my opinion. He needs tofightbthem at their own game. Mainstream with the stuff we know as important in the policies.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
He's done demonstrations, elections, interviews. Problem with doing elections is there hasn't been an election. Can't blame Barrett for that. Whereas what's yer man Robbo done? Off in England staggering around, brawling without a purpose. So quitcher chimpin' ya crybaby.
What demos has he organised this year?
What elections and when?
How many interviews has he done this year? How many interviews has he conducted himself? How many internationally?

Robinson did four interviews just this week. He conducted one in Vienna with the banned couple. He gave one and conducted one in Calais with the other banned girl, Laura Southern. And he conducted one with a top Youtuber in England.

Ann Waters has set up a Political party in just a couple of months, organised it around the Country, got it registered and gives live commentary every day on the important issues.

Barrett is not just useless. I think he's worse than useless. I'm beginning to think he's an establishment plant because nobody could be this inept. His death penalty red line and his "fag" statements and gestures about the Taoiseach are cringeworthy. Its got to be a State false fleg, there's no other explanation for it.