Question? LET'S GET THIS (POLITICAL) PARTY STARTED!!!

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Watch wouldn't be the sharpest tool in the box. I wouldn't pay him much heed Miss.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Not in the know enough to have a opinion on that one

I think you need some popular, common-sense policies which would normally be attributed to "left-wing" politics.
Don't brand yourself neither right nor left as it's a cul de sac.
Pick out the best of both and just go CommonSense.
Legalising marijuana is a popular opinion out there but all the parties frown on that, probably due to financial doners.
It's another vote catcher and hook.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you need some popular, common-sense policies which would normally be attributed to "left-wing" politics.
Don't brand yourself neither right nor left as it's a cul de sac.
Pick out the best of both and just go CommonSense.
Legalising marijuana is a popular opinion out there but all the parties frown on that, probably due to financial doners.
It's another vote catcher and hook.
That's exactly my view and the reason the national party are out for me. I want something complete and electable.

Una

Donator
PI Member
That's exactly my view and the reason the national party are out for me. I want something complete and electable.
Could u not start as an independent, affiliated with a Party & 'Morph' into yr own thing later?

charlie D

PI Member
Nah , I'd be against that proposal ,

It leads to harder drug use , so many examples of this out there , ask any drugs worker

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Could u not start as an independent, affiliated with a Party & 'Morph' into yr own thing later?
I don't have time to chop and change.....as you know, time is of the essence Una. It'll just confuse people.

Reactions: Una

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Look at the AfD defectors. They waited until they were literally in the Bundestag door before going their [BGCOLOR=transparent]separate ways. Unless i'm missing something and Save me Jeebus has a following of over 1000 signed up already this is totally futile. [/BGCOLOR]

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
why dont u start an unpopular front like i did? The Irish Fundamentalist Unpopular Front kicks any political partys ass any day.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
So that's a no from you then.
You'd be better of going to one of their meetings and seeing if they'd change their death penalty policy. I've been around long enough to know that there's been countless 'new' parties started that had to be 100% ideology pure with zero compromising that splintered so much there was nothing left but 3 men and a dog.

Top Bottom