Question? LET'S GET THIS (POLITICAL) PARTY STARTED!!!

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
Why? 38% of the people voted to retain the death penalty sure. I love the death penalty, it's my favourite tool of justice!

and what about the death penalty remotely correlates to being "Nazis"? The death penalty was (and is) a fact of life in many developed and just countries.
I don't believe in it. Murder is murder. A state taking a life and dressing it up doesn't make it right.

I don't believe in it. Murder is murder. A state taking a life and dressing it up doesn't make it right.
Why should say the Arab killer in Dundalk be locked up and fed and sheltered in a prison at the tax-payers expense?

He forefeited any right he had to live in this society by murdering a man and stabbing two others. He should be swiftly and humanely executed for his crimes. Swift and clean justice.

Bullshit, a big mistake was stopping public executions, one of the reasons it was stopped was amateurs making a balls of it, We can use Pierrepoints expertise Pierrepoints - Google zoeken Of course the prevalent Boomer mentality will be against this progressive idea but as the current shitshow gets worse people will start to see sense again. Don't bother with the "better 9 or 99 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man should suffer rubbish either, we have fantastic forensics today. Hang the guilty and make it a fun family day out.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
Why should say the Arab killer in Dundalk be locked up and fed and sheltered in a prison at the tax-payers expense?

He forefeited any right he had to live in this society by murdering a man and stabbing two others. He should be swiftly and humanely executed for his crimes. Swift and clean justice.
He should be deported. If he was an Irishman, he should be made to work to earn his keep and repay the state for his trial. That's my belief. I don't believe in murdering people.

He should be deported. If he was an Irishman, he should be made to work to earn his keep and repay the state for his trial. That's my belief. I don't believe in murdering people.
Ah well you'd best get rid of the Army in that case. What if we're invaded? Does the state have a right to use violence in that case to repel invaders?

I want to start a new political party, who is with me?

Well folks.... It looks like Ireland needs her Sons and Daughters again. Nobody voted for mass population replacement as far as I know. Nobody voted to let the banks we bailed out make huge profits while paying zilch in tax for the next decade or so. Nobody voted to give our social housing to 'Refugees' while our own die of cold and hunger on our streets, or live day to day with our children in temporary accommodation. If we are not careful, we will be a persecuted, tax burdened minority in the Country our brave ancestors fought and died for. (My own Grandfather on one side on one side was IRA, his wife a runner from age 13. The other side, my Grandfather's 2 brothers were dragged from their beds in front of their Mother by the Tans and were never seen again.)

As we all know, 1 in 5 residents in Ireland are now foreign born. If we continue at this rate, taking into account the ridiculous amount of children our cultural enrichers have, we will be a minority in 20/25 years. Which would be fine, had the people of Ireland agreed to it. But they didn't and more importantly, I don't believe they would if given the choice. WE DO HAVE TIME THOUGH!! although not much...

So......My new interactive, voter friendly political party needs policies.... I am looking for ideas...

My ideas are....
1. Total ban on non EU immigration until the people of Ireland vote differently.
2. Re-evaluation of all asylum and refugee cases
3. Rent to buy scheme, funded by 10% levy on all profits from the banks we bailed out.
4. All public sector jobs to be posted online and made available to Irish at home and abroad before any foreign nationals are considered.
5. More drop in centres for our homeless. Bed and a bit of grub. (active drug addicts excepted unfortunately)
5. Interactive website where people can directly and publicly post concerns and the TD's are answerable.

Please tell me your thoughts folks... Many thanks for reading.

Maggie.

It needs to be understand that even had this been agreed, it would still not be fine because it means the end of our people and our home.

Immigration of non-Western European peoples and in these numbers means the complete destruction of our people and loss of our home, it is no different to any invasion our peoples endured in the past. The only immigration we handled was the miniscule trickle of other Western Europeans who came before the mass-immigration in the 90's. These were people who are genetically and culturally related to us.

Ah well you'd best get rid of the Army in that case. What if we're invaded? Does the state have a right to use violence in that case to repel invaders?
Mass-immigration is invasion, the results on our people and home is the EXACT same as any previous invasion, in fact worse, in the past our people could clearly identify the threat and were able to take up arms to resist it. Today it is a stealth invasion while our peoples minds are primed to welcome it, not see it, and certainly be ostracised for thinking anything contrary to it, nevermind having the right to bear arms to defend themselves and their country.

Multiculturalism and mass-immigration is the greatest issue and threat ever faced by us and mankind in all of history.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
Mass-immigration is invasion, the results on our people and home is the EXACT same as any previous invasion, in fact worse, in the past our people could clearly identify the threat and were able to take up arms to resist it. Today it is a stealth invasion while our peoples minds are primed to welcome it, not see it, and certainly be ostracised for thinking anything contrary to it, nevermind having the right to bear arms to defend themselves and their country.

Multiculturalism and mass-immigration is the greatest issue and threat ever faced by us and mankind in all of history.
I don't think they do welcome it, that's the thing. Everyone kind of knows it's wrong, but are just so scared witless by the 'elite'

Renua is on the way out in my opinion. They're a spent force. If they couldn't win a seat with the resources of Creighton and her backers, then it will not be able to win a seat under the leadership of a nobody unideological culchie councillor and his gaggle of bingo hall activists.
They've enough donor cash to contest elections and it would save the bother of fundraising and organising branches from scratch. That they are at their most vulnerable is the perfect time to develop a faction in that party that could steer policy. There's also been an influx of pro-lifers who are patriotic to one degree or another; so the party has taken a harder turn towards patriotism. I don't recommend Renua outright but joining them is a better bet than starting from scratch.

'Purist' Irish racist bullshit.

You always know it's fuckology when 'fighting the Tans' is raised....:rolleyes:

Two chances for your political party!!!:D
Every people have a right to be left alone and to assert their human right to their ethnicity.

To deny them this is what is being interfering and intrusive and as such is motivated by a negative attitude toward that people and humanity in general, it is usually borne by individuals who harbour personal negative emotions and deep-seated unresolved issues from childhood, which they are careful to disguise by self-styling themselves as "humanitarians", they go onto create organisations, who actively engage in acting out that hate on specific ethnic groups of the world, so far, it being mostly the European ethnicities the target of their personal grievances.