Here are some thoughts from yours. Equally impractical but food for thought.
A; Make Hibernophobia a crime, punishable by a mandatory 3 years hard labour, removal of social welfare and immediate deportatioon.
B. Abolish the judge and jury system
C. No accommodation for foreigners or those guilty of Hibernophobia.
D. Revenue confiscation of foreign owned joints, big and small, not paying tax.
E. Charge Pride bars with lots of stuff.
F. Op ed pieces to be taxed as fully paid ads.
G. Foreigners to be taxed for using facilities eg schools, roads, hospitals
H. Homeless, drug addicts to be houses in Killney and Foxrock.
I. Prisoners to be stripped down for spare parts, if they are excess to requirements.
J. Anyone found in possession of illegal drugs to have property confiscated.
K. Interactive website where TDs, senators and other parasites are held to account.
L. No pay for TDs, senators and their ilk.
M. Abolish Presidency, Senate, Councils
N. Put military and police into the Cabinet
.O. No foreigners or Hibernophobes or their families or associates allowed at the trough.
My ideas are....
1. Total ban on non EU immigration until the people of Ireland vote differently.
2. Re-evaluation of all asylum and refugee cases
3. Rent to buy scheme, funded by 10% levy on all profits from the banks we bailed out.
4. All public sector jobs to be posted online and made available to Irish at home and abroad before any foreign nationals are considered.
5. More drop in centres for our homeless. Bed and a bit of grub. (active drug addicts excepted unfortunately)
5. Interactive website where people can directly and publicly post concerns and the TD's are answerable.
Please tell me your thoughts folks... Many thanks for reading.