• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Question? LET'S GET THIS (POLITICAL) PARTY STARTED!!!

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bloke
The National Party are useless. They're led by a braindead lunatic whom you never hear about from one end of the year to the next. They do practically nothing.......apart from getting trolled by Australian comedians.

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
I need a name for my party. Ideas welcome...
An anonymous Poster calling a Party that doesn't exist "My Party" will be rightfully avoided like the Plague...

OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
I'm guessing you were none too impressed Mags?
I think in order to appsal to the masses, we need policies that will benefit the workers of this Country..... such as phasing out of silly 3 hour contracts and a rent to buy scheme aimed at small towns.

OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
But the core policies are as we have discussed on here. FG and FF have buried their immigration polices so deep you couldn't find them with a jcb... we need to do the same ...fight fire with fire.

Una

Donator
PI Member
The National Party are useless. They're led by a braindead lunatic whom you never hear about from one end of the year to the next. They do practically nothing.......apart from getting trolled by Australian comedians.
getting trolled by Australian comedians?? braindead lunatic? comment ça ? that bad ???

Una

Donator
PI Member
But the core policies are as we have discussed on here. FG and FF have buried their immigration polices so deep you couldn't find them with a jcb... we need to do the same ...fight fire with fire.
how have FG & FF buried their immigration policies so deep.....?? they are practically being run by Soros,
So u couldn't actually find their immigration policy clearly stated anywhere ?
been buried deliberately? no surprise there.............

McTell

PI Member
Ehhm here's a few:

Nothing about religions and languages, anywhere ever...

Bring in an annual supervisory registration fee for all "religious" groups.

Give Kerry its freedom and save a load of time and money. Create a bantustan of kerry with west limerick as far as rathkeale.

Use the canals for dublin's water needs - nobody else is using them.

Charge $50,000 per overflight, described as a climate change fee.

Legalise pot and making love in the open air.

Set up massage parlours along every green walkway.

Move the long term unemployed out of sponsored city centre flats.

All public service jobs to be renewable every 5 years (no more jobs for life).

All pension schemes to be personal and funded with actual money.

All presidents to be voted for.

Hiberno

Donator
PI Member
Normies need to Redpilled, to do that a simple but effective Billboard, and internet campaign would suffice.

I would start out by pointing out the glaring hypocrisy of the Irish political "System".

The Ad
"He/They say they they have no money for X Yet Ireland contributes 700+ Million in aid to counties we have no obligation to.
Enough is enough
Irish People First.

Let X Be Social Housing, Home Help, Nursing home beds for the elderly (My fav as this cohort will vote), Kidney Dialysis, effective permanent imposition of USC etc etc

I'd put above the text a suitably smug picture of Varadkar grinning - chief Homo hasn't a clue how much people hate Him.

Start a gofundme for a trolling campaign like this to build momentum.

Party-wise I'd use the Danish Peoples Party as a template.

You'd never know some Billionaire American coming home to find his roots, might just be disgusted enough with the state of the place to take notice of the ads and make contact.

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
Good Name
National Party already exists and is who we should be supporting at this trying time in our history

Top Bottom