• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Question? LET'S GET THIS (POLITICAL) PARTY STARTED!!!

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
I'm sorry guys, there's a pro-life referendum underway. It may not be as sexy and as attractive as immigration issues, lol, but it is of primal importance. Not only is the physical safety of our youngest under physical threat from these snowflake rabble, it is essentially a plebiscite on whether we want to survive as a nation or not. And if that doesn't convince you, the entire establishment has staked its head upon winning this referendum, it will thoroughly devastate them all if they lose it. So there's your project. It's not a small one, guys and gals. It's not a small one.

Is it a distraction to this 2040 thing? No. It's only circa two months to the referendum. It's also an excellent academy to get people off duh internut and into the street activist groove on taboo issues -- such as this 2040 stuff. You'll learn the inner-workings of how to run a campaign organisation. You'll network with patriots offline. Valuable experience.

I hope people who are complaining on this thread have first asked what the various organisations are doing, what they're projects are, asking them what they can do to help. I don't want t scandalise anyone here but you could actual ask to met them face-to-face and ask "what can I do?". Because if your first port of call is to log on here......that's just not being serious, guys, I'm sorry.

Forums are great for debate and commentary. Not for starting political parties. With forums and political parties, after unanimously agreein' "something should be done" it becomes an exercise in awkwardly looking at our own feet. That's not hatin' on anyone here; it's just forum psychology. Ring Barrett, ring Traenor, ring the pro-life organisations, ring whoever-yer-having yourself and ask what can I do to help? That's the ticket guys. The 4,657th "nuthing is being done!" internet post is not progressing anything, that the one thing I can be sure of.
That's all I do mystic. I am constantly asking to meet like minded people on here to do something about this and the other issues of utmost importance to the nation

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
We need to get word of the forum out to people for starters, and on the forum have a decent message that promotes what is best for the irish as a whole (obviously a big question). I just came from a taxi in town (been able to scrounge a temporary place in dublin of late), the conversation i had with him, he quickly interjected about how a previous german tourist couple in the taxi had asked him "where are all the irish". He was open, no doubt as he questioned himself what the fuck is going on here from his job alone. The problem of course is no one is telling him what the story is. Best i could do is direct him to the website at that point. The key being there is plenty of people aware there is fuckery going on in this country but have no direction and no information. Just like the protests in england of late which robinson has tapped into, we need to drive it from the working class. They will be the first to be completely abandoned and are where we can get a real start in, and thats by getting the man on the ground to spread the word for us as a coalition of spreading information out to the irish people.The message for now starts with getting those in power right now out of power as they clearly do not have the best interest of the irish people in mind,
Why can we not each ask 3 people to join this forum that we think would be interested.If one of those three became a poster then that would be an excellent success, as the other two may not have the time or whatever. It should be possible to grow the site from this point here as it has reached critical mass and has activity 24 hours a day

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
From what I can see there is sweet f**k all being done about the current government and it’s insane plans for the future of our country. In fact, there actually ramping up the madness. Every time I tune in there’s another video or the latest tweet, stating the governments desire for a new Ireland. Even on this site, there is talk about getting things done or starting a new party, which eventually fizzles out to nothing, until somebody brings it up the following week.
Why are people not marching on the streets? Right now the Irish are facing the biggest threat they ever have, and there is absolutely nothing being done about it!
Marching on the street is total idiotocracy imho. It is actually a pressure release value to make unhappy people feel better.

marching on the streets is less idiotic than marching in gardens.
we need young people with microphones and cameras DOORSTEPPING THE MEDIA CUNTS FROM RTE IRISH TIMES ETC. we need an indepentent tv/internet site as well. forget the politicians for a moment, we must go after the gimps who run the irish media and scare the bejaysus out ofthem for a start. they get away with too much and i want them to know that a certain percentage of population is waking up to their crooked ways and we wont tolerate their shite anymore.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
What has that to do with marching, that is the opposite and useful, marching is stupid and counterproductive.

I do agree however on instant deportations for those in prison or threatening the Irish people.
Completely agree with this point! People who cannot assimilate into our communities and in contrast, create isolated groups and terrorise communities and threaten the safety of our Irish peoples (especially repeat offenders) need to be removed. Of course, this will do more than ruffle feathers, however, if people are given a fair go at a 'better life' and in turn take advantage and even prey on the naivety of the government and many locals, they do not deserve our solidarity and welfare.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
True story.. my friend's father, who lives in Manchester, had his mobility scooter stolen from his locked porch. Anyway, a week later, the robbers knocked on the door looking for the spare battery. He's a stubborn old Irish man and he told them where to go.... They are now persecuting him and will only stop on receipt of the battery or £100 ro replace it. Smashed his windows last night. This is what's coming. Individuals living in hell. All over the Country we are paying a fortune taxes to live in

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
True story.. my friend's father, who lives in Manchester, had his mobility scooter stolen from his locked porch. Anyway, a week later, the robbers knocked on the door looking for the spare battery. He's a stubborn old Irish man and he told them where to go.... They are now persecuting him and will only stop on receipt of the battery or £100 ro replace it. Smashed his windows last night. This is what's coming. Individuals living in hell. All over the Country we are paying a fortune taxes to live in
That looks like an interesting story. Are you still here Mags to give us an update.

Sure apparently nowadays it's fine for a burglar to enter a pensioner's home with a weapon, but wrong for the home owner to retaliate and use the weapon against said offender. It's also fine for the burglar's family to then make a shrine outside the victim's home out of intimidation, say, if the burglar was truly loved, cared for properly and had such a fine support system growing up why did he take to crime?