• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Question? LET'S GET THIS (POLITICAL) PARTY STARTED!!!

What demos has he organised this year?
What elections and when?
How many interviews has he done this year? How many interviews has he conducted himself? How many internationally?

Robinson did four interviews just this week. He conducted one in Vienna with the banned couple. He gave one and conducted one in Calais with the other banned girl, Laura Southern. And he conducted one with a top Youtuber in England.

Ann Waters has set up a Political party in just a couple of months, organised it around the Country, got it registered and gives live commentary every day on the important issues.

Barrett is not just useless. I think he's worse than useless. I'm beginning to think he's an establishment plant because nobody could be this inept. His death penalty red line and his fag statements and gestures about the Taoiseach are cringeworthy. Its got to be a State false fleg, there's no other explanation for it.
He's set up a party of a thousand members. What party have you set up, son? That's right none. Headbanging off the keyboard whilst getting sauced on cleaning detergent is more your thing. He's done several interviews with the various radio stations. It's Reynolds that mostly does the running with that. They put out an excellent expose of what's going on in Lisdoonvarna. So, yeah, he's doing good work. He's in the process of fundraising for his party to contest elections properly. Are you telling me that's nuthing? You just trollin' me now.

Robinson is a guy with no base, no nothing. He's adrift. Waters has fallen out off the radar, lol. A state plant would be someone who disses the patriots of his own country for trivial reasons, sow as much grief for them as possible whilst drooling over these English characters. Now that's more the behaviour of a state plant.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
He's set up a party of a thousand members. What party have you set up, son? That's right none. Headbanging off the keyboard whilst getting sauced on cleaning detergent is more your thing. He's done several interviews with the various radio stations. It's Reynolds that mostly does the running with that. They put out an excellent expose of what's going on in Lisdoonvarna. So, yeah, he's doing good work. He's in the process of fundraising for his party to contest elections properly. Are you telling me that's nuthing? You just trollin' me now.
Waters has many times that already.
Reynolds does the interviews. Ok. Another pass for Mr invisible.
Barrett has done sfa on Lisdoon. Why the fukk isn't he down there making videos, interviewing the locals, organising protests/boycotts etc?
How many decades are we to wait for these elections? It costs very little to put up a couple of Candidates. All I hear from you is excuses to his inaction.
But you're a guy who likes rhetoric and ego-stroking noise. That does nothing. He should be on the street making a name for himself so the MSM have to take him seriously.

He's nothing but a clown in reality.

drooling over these English characters.
Tommy's parents were Irish and Waters IS Irish ye big luder. Facepalm

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account

Robinson is a guy with no base, no nothing. He's adrift. Waters has fallen out off the radar, lol. A state plant would be someone who disses the patriots of his own country for trivial reasons, sow as much grief for them as possible whilst drooling over these English characters. Now that's more the behaviour of state plant.
Being honest,
O'Malley quit it you fool
He's obviously merry 😁😁😁

Waters has many times that already.
Reynolds does the interviews. Ok. Another pass for Mr invisible.
Barrett has done sfa on Lisdoon. Why the fukk isn't he down there making videos, interviewing the locals, organising protests/boycotts etc?
How many decades are we to wait for these elections? It costs very little to put up a couple of Candidates. All I hear from you is excuses to his inaction.
But you're a guy who likes rhetoric and ego-stroking noise. That does nothing. He should be on the street making a name for himself so the MSM have to take him seriously.

He's nothing but a clown in reality.

The NP has exposed the entire racket in Lisdoon. That's pretty good going. .

Tommy's parents were Irish and Waters IS Irish ye big luder. Facepalm
I don't care. They are British activists in Britain who are active in British politics. Well, I presume active since Waters has fallen off the radar and Robinson is a wandering reporter without one whit of a clue as to what to do, lol. Anyway. This is Ireland. Redirect your gaze towards here, thanks.

All this anguish n' rage and keyboard headbanging over what Barrett is doin' wrong. If you've got the magic formula, channel all that fire into startin' your own party. All these keyboard drama queen antics -- and he's says Barrett is the clown? Funny stuff.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Its not that Barrett's doing anything wrong, its that he's not doing anything at all!

And if you think Waters is off the radar, watch this space Potato man. This party is gonna grow and grow quick. You know why? Because she actually does things other than talk shyte to 3 people in a hotel room every 3 months!

Its not that Barrett's doing anything wrong, its that he's not doing anything at all!

And if you think Waters is off the radar, watch this space Potato man. This party is gonna grow and grow quick. You know why? Because she actually does things other than talk shyte to 3 people in a hotel room every 3 months!
Building up an outfit of a 1000 people in a short space of time is more than you've done as you sit on yer ass whinin'. A more centrist outfit is needed to sweep up the votes -- like in Hungary. There a radical party drove on the centrist party and today Orbran is doing good work on immigration. That's the strategy I favour.

I don't care about "Waters". It's not normal for an Irish person to care about these British operatives. Is she going to get into Wastemonster were all the decisions are made? lol, no. I can't even remember the name of her party, lmao. And even Farrage couldn't get in and he's popular. What chance has Mrs Frownin' von Misery Guts got? Zippo. Just telling you the straight truth, bud.

If you've got the hots for these Brit politicians - why not go over there help 'em out? Pumping such negativity and poison into the Irish scene ain't doin' anyone any good.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Is she going to get into Wastemonster were all the decisions are made? lol, no.
You see that's the problem right there. Folk like yourself don't want to do anything practical at all like, oh I don't know, take votes off the gombeens and force them to take notice or heaven forbid, get elected themselves. All you want to do is talk! Talk talk and talk some more. Massage each other's egos with quotes of philosophers till the break of dawn. Let me tell you something Spud: All that hot air means NOTHING. It might make y'all feel worthwhile but it doesn't change a single thing.

I disagree RE her party. Just watch this space.

You see that's the problem right there. Folk like yourself don't want to do anything practical at all like, oh I don't know, take votes off the gombeens and force them to take notice or heaven forbid, get elected themselves. All you want to do is talk! Talk talk and talk some more. Massage each other's egos with quotes of philosophers till the break of dawn. Let me tell you something Spud: All that hot air means NOTHING. It might make y'all feel worthwhile but it doesn't change a single thing.

I disagree RE her party. Just watch this space.
You seem to be on autopilot. I'm going to have to quote my position again in the vain hope it'll land on the ol' pea brain:

A more centrist outfit is needed to sweep up the votes -- like in Hungary. There a radical party drove on the centrist party and today Orbran is doing good work on immigration. That's the strategy I favour.

That is my position. No other position do I hold. And I've worked out there handing out leaflets and going door to door for candidates some of whom have ran on an immigration control.

All you do is jab the keyboard, rave online, flap your arms over trivia...but I suppose for that I should be grateful. Destructive personalities like you would murder any real organisation with your constant autistic raging.

We need to get word of the forum out to people for starters, and on the forum have a decent message that promotes what is best for the irish as a whole (obviously a big question). I just came from a taxi in town (been able to scrounge a temporary place in dublin of late), the conversation i had with him, he quickly interjected about how a previous german tourist couple in the taxi had asked him "where are all the irish". He was open, no doubt as he questioned himself what the fuck is going on here from his job alone. The problem of course is no one is telling him what the story is. Best i could do is direct him to the website at that point. The key being there is plenty of people aware there is fuckery going on in this country but have no direction and no information. Just like the protests in england of late which robinson has tapped into, we need to drive it from the working class. They will be the first to be completely abandoned and are where we can get a real start in, and thats by getting the man on the ground to spread the word for us as a coalition of spreading information out to the irish people.The message for now starts with getting those in power right now out of power as they clearly do not have the best interest of the irish people in mind,

From what I can see there is sweet f**k all being done about the current government and it’s insane plans for the future of our country. In fact, there actually ramping up the madness. Every time I tune in there’s another video or the latest tweet, stating the governments desire for a new Ireland. Even on this site, there is talk about getting things done or starting a new party, which eventually fizzles out to nothing, until somebody brings it up the following week.
Why are people not marching on the streets? Right now the Irish are facing the biggest threat they ever have, and there is absolutely nothing being done about it!

While I do think genius transcends the boundaries of class I am not about to support some chav that has not made any attempt at removing himself of his chavviness for lack of a better term. This person will never be a leader. Adolf Hitler's father was a civil servant which raised him above the level of a guttersnipe but not so much that he became complacent. Due to his high cognitive ability & determination he formed himself in to a leader. He also had the chav experience though spending time as a vagrant at some point which probably lead him to anti-bacchanalian politics in the first place- But it never stopped him from developing himself in to a deeply skilled orator with knowledge of philosophy who dressed formally on a daily basis & could hold conversations with bourgeois folk. Can you imagine some chav doing this?

I'm sorry guys, there's a pro-life referendum underway. It may not be as sexy and as attractive as immigration issues, lol, but it is of primal importance. Not only is the physical safety of our youngest under physical threat from these snowflake rabble, it is essentially a plebiscite on whether we want to survive as a nation or not. And if that doesn't convince you, the entire establishment has staked its head upon winning this referendum, it will thoroughly devastate them all if they lose it. So there's your project. It's not a small one, guys and gals. It's not a small one.

Is it a distraction to this 2040 thing? No. It's only circa two months to the referendum. It's also an excellent academy to get people off duh internut and into the street activist groove on taboo issues -- such as this 2040 stuff. You'll learn the inner-workings of how to run a campaign organisation. You'll network with patriots offline. Valuable experience.

I hope people who are complaining on this thread have first asked what the various organisations are doing, what they're projects are, asking them what they can do to help. I don't want t scandalise anyone here but you could actual ask to met them face-to-face and ask "what can I do?". Because if your first port of call is to log on here......that's just not being serious, guys, I'm sorry.

Forums are great for debate and commentary. Not for starting political parties. With forums and political parties, after unanimously agreein' "something should be done" it becomes an exercise in awkwardly looking at our own feet. That's not hatin' on anyone here; it's just forum psychology. Ring Barrett, ring Traenor, ring the pro-life organisations, ring whoever-yer-having yourself and ask what can I do to help? That's the ticket guys. The 4,657th "nuthing is being done!" internet post is not progressing anything, that the one thing I can be sure of.