Leo Varadkar - Migration is a good thing for Ireland and enriches our society.

IrishJohn

PI Member
They will all get EU passport, travel to Ireland legally and the use Ireland’s common travel agreement with UK to swarm UK. Then get deported back to Ireland. UK will then cancel Ireland UK common travel area. Lovely
Because of all the illegal Chinese Immigration between New Zealand and Australia they got rid of their free travel area between the 2 countries a few decades ago.

This is only going to get worse, the insane shit i have seen foreigners do of late regards driving, where they don't know you cannot turn left onto people who have a green light to walk in this country, to not knowing to use lanes specifically available to turn left or right, basics of position on the road or using indicators.

All made worse from political correctness and the protected minority status, where they are above the law and being able to play the racist card which is literally a get out of jail free card, or the ignorance of the law as a valid reason, which is again only available to your protected minority overclass.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Without wanting to appear supercilious, I see so many parallels with the same debacle that happened and is still ongoing here in UK plc.

Also, the constant use of the term "called out"...…. a sure sign of a shitarse, self harming traitor.

jpc

PI Member
Without wanting to appear supercilious, I see so many parallels with the same debacle that happened and is still ongoing here in UK plc.

Also, the constant use of the term "called out"...…. a sure sign of a shitarse, self harming traitor.
Call out.
The go-to phrase of the virtue signaller's.
A glib and meaningless term.
That Chris what's his name on Newstalk with George Hook used to use that phrase.
Says it all!