Hot Leftism, The Left, Cultural Marxism, "Actual" Marxism and the Alt-Right

Kershaw

Premium Account
Nice one, cheers for that. I remember it now, I love how the Russian nought it off him for millions, then gave it back to him- if ever there was a statement! I think he's one of the Arsenal owners too, if I'm not mistaken.
he is.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Jewish Militants Seek White Nationalist Alliance — But Draw The Line At Nazis

“I am a Jewish nationalist first and foremost, but Jews are white, so naturally I recognize the logic behind white nationalism,” said Jonathan Stern, a New York-based Kahanist, in an interview with Amerika.org, a website in the “alt-right” orbit.

“One should promote his own ethnicity first and foremost before he promotes the interests of others,” Stern said in his Amerika.org interview.

Still, Stern said, there are limits to the types of white nationalists he will align himself with, saying he would never work with Nazis — but that most white nationalists are not Nazis.

Stern also criticized liberal Jews for not embracing the teachings of Kahane.

“Liberal Jews do not represent Judaism in any way and do not speak for all Jews,” Stern said, “They only represent the spineless, Reform and Conservative, multiculturalist SJW Jews, whose loyalty is not to G-d or Judaism, but rather to globalism and their own perverted selves.”

http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/366477/jewish-militants-seek-white-nationalist-alliance-but-draw-the-line-at-nazis/

Kershaw

Premium Account
What is this Hotep and Alt-Right alliance?

Why is Hotep and Alt-Right championing Trump’s PROTECTING THE NATION FROM FOREIGN TERRORIST ENTRY INTO THE UNITED STATES and his build the wall campaign? Because it puts Americans first.

The job market and healthcare system is stressed past its limit so why would we want to stress it even more? Black unemployment is double the nation average but blacks are fighting for these Mexican and Muslim foreigners, who will come to America and compete with them for jobs.

Foreigners will put blacks on soup kitchen lines if they don’t wake up soon.

In Muslim countries, blacks are forced into slavery, especially the women. There is even proof of ethnic cleansing performed by Arabs to remove the African from the territories they hold. How come we never hear/see the far left blacks protest this? Because the media didn’t tell them to.

The Hispanics don’t like blacks but that’s one of those untold truths people don’t like to discuss. But of course, blacks have to play world hero and defend Mexicans against this wall. George Lopez just told us that Hispanics do not like blacks. I’ve seen it first hand. Just ask your Dominican friends – if they’ll tell the truth.

http://hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

“I am a Jewish nationalist first and foremost, but Jews are white, so naturally I recognize the logic behind white nationalism,” said Jonathan Stern, a New York-based Kahanist, in an interview with Amerika.org, a website in the “alt-right” orbit.

“One should promote his own ethnicity first and foremost before he promotes the interests of others,” Stern said in his Amerika.org interview.

Still, Stern said, there are limits to the types of white nationalists he will align himself with, saying he would never work with Nazis — but that most white nationalists are not Nazis.

Stern also criticized liberal Jews for not embracing the teachings of Kahane.

“Liberal Jews do not represent Judaism in any way and do not speak for all Jews,” Stern said, “They only represent the spineless, Reform and Conservative, multiculturalist SJW Jews, whose loyalty is not to G-d or Judaism, but rather to globalism and their own perverted selves.”

http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/366477/jewish-militants-seek-white-nationalist-alliance-but-draw-the-line-at-nazis/

If Jews are white, then so are Arabs. But some Jews are decent.

Kershaw

Premium Account
It's been a long wait but it's finally here.

EPISODE 5: The lads from Radio Teilifís Aryan discuss the TQ, the RTÉQ, the NGOQ and finally the BQ (Bus Question)

I would draw the line at Kahanists for the same reason that I would draw the line at Hitlerites, both deny completely any universal standards of justice and reason (though I don't believe in the propaganda stories about the Gas Chambers I believe Hitler's treatment of the Jews was deeply immoral in most cases and his actions towards the Slavs most certainly had something of a genocidal logic to them).

In America, Arabs are officially classified as white.
I suspect it has something to do with Jewish influence.
Maybe they didn't want people asking questions.
Well a lot of Syriacs do look extremely white- some of them are paler in complexion than a lot of Italians and Spainards. Would a pale looking Christian from the Lebanon, Syria or Palestine be "White" or not? This is part of the problem with the ideology of "White Nationalism". I'm not sure that "White Nationalism" makes sense outside of the United States. "Whites" aren't a Nation.

Top Bottom