Hot Leftism, The Left, Cultural Marxism, "Actual" Marxism and the Alt-Right

It's incredible that Spencer is banned from entering the "UK," while the UK régime openly admits that it has 3,000 "most dangerous" radical Islamists walking around Britain at will.
The Conservative Party who at this stage of their history are just totally greedy cynics know well that they need a bit of the old "virtue signalling" as they move further to the economic right, it supplies comfort to a lot of people who have been Libtarded on the "Left", which is why they banned Richard Spencer. Plus the Belfastization of large parts of England they know is useful for further advancement of the Police State that grew up under Thatcher and Blair also as you know Sunni Radicals from the UK supplied a lot of basically free canon fodder in their war against Syria so while they do pose a real threat to Britain at the same time there are powerful people in the Ruling Elite who have an attitude that these lads are useful externally.

I've just watched a Youtube video where a mob of young anti-fa idiots are insulting middle-aged and elderly American conservatives and Trump supporters.
Then, in an attempt to goad the old fogies, the young leftist radicals burnt the Russian flag.

The world is officially stupid.

I've just watched a Youtube video where a mob of young anti-fa idiots are insulting middle-aged and elderly American conservatives and Trump supporters.
Then, in an attempt to goad the old fogies, the young leftist radicals burnt the Russian flag.

Contemporary "Anti-Fascism" is something I find incredible. I just don't get it and it seems to be getting more and more out there.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Well, considering that Irish Antifa wants to carry out the "managed sexualization of young children," I'd say that insulting middle aged and elderly people is the least of our worries. Indeed, we had a thread here a while back where German Antifa was calling for the mass rape of native German women and children.

Anti-Fascism is the new Fascism.
Well objectively speaking they do share in common with Mussolini's Blackshirts the fact of being pseudo-Revolutionaires prepared to use violence to safe guard the interests of Capital. Unlike in Vichy France for most of the Fascist Period in Italy outside of the Salo Republic the Regime basically went along with "Business Interests". Still I would like to know what makes them tick so to speak.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Well objectively speaking they do share in common with Mussolini's Blackshirts the fact of being pseudo-Revolutionaires prepared to use violence to safe guard the interests of Capital. Unlike in Vichy France for most of the Fascist Period in Italy outside of the Salo Republic the Regime basically went along with "Business Interests". Still I would like to know what makes them tick so to speak.

I was being a bit facetious a chara. The real Fascists had some kind of coherent political program, but these Antifa clowns are just extreme consumerists. The just want to be able to enjoy to the extreme - and have no responsibility to anybody. That's why they love abortion so much. If they were ever to admit that a mother has a responsibility to her child rather than to her own hedonistic enjoyment, then the Antifa crowd would have to admit that they too have some responsibility to somebody.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Why can't we talk about IQ?

I’m speaking from experience. My Harvard Ph.D. dissertation contains some scientifically unremarkable statements about ethnic differences in average IQ, including the IQ difference between Hispanics and non-Hispanic whites. For four years, the dissertation did what almost every other dissertation does — collected dust in the university library. But when it was unearthed in the midst of the immigration debate, I experienced the vilification firsthand.

For people who have studied mental ability, what’s truly frustrating is the déjà vu they feel each time a media firestorm like this one erupts. Attempts by experts in the field to defend the embattled messenger inevitably fall on deaf ears. When the firestorm is over, the media’s mindset always resets to a state of comfortable ignorance, ready to be shocked all over again when the next messenger comes along.

At stake here, incidentally, is not just knowledge for the sake of knowledge, but also how science informs public policy. The U.S. education system, for example, is suffused with mental testing, yet few in the political classes understand cognitive ability research. Angry and repeated condemnations of the science will not help.

What scholars of mental ability know, but have never successfully gotten the media to understand, is that a scientific consensus, based on an extensive and consistent literature, has long been reached on many of the questions that still seem controversial to journalists.

https://secure.politico.com/story/2013/08/opinion-jason-richwine-095353

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Why can't we talk about IQ?

I’m speaking from experience. My Harvard Ph.D. dissertation contains some scientifically unremarkable statements about ethnic differences in average IQ, including the IQ difference between Hispanics and non-Hispanic whites. For four years, the dissertation did what almost every other dissertation does — collected dust in the university library. But when it was unearthed in the midst of the immigration debate, I experienced the vilification firsthand.

For people who have studied mental ability, what’s truly frustrating is the déjà vu they feel each time a media firestorm like this one erupts. Attempts by experts in the field to defend the embattled messenger inevitably fall on deaf ears. When the firestorm is over, the media’s mindset always resets to a state of comfortable ignorance, ready to be shocked all over again when the next messenger comes along.

At stake here, incidentally, is not just knowledge for the sake of knowledge, but also how science informs public policy. The U.S. education system, for example, is suffused with mental testing, yet few in the political classes understand cognitive ability research. Angry and repeated condemnations of the science will not help.

What scholars of mental ability know, but have never successfully gotten the media to understand, is that a scientific consensus, based on an extensive and consistent literature, has long been reached on many of the questions that still seem controversial to journalists.

https://secure.politico.com/story/2013/08/opinion-jason-richwine-095353
Didn't James Watson lose his Nobel prize a few years back for saying Africans were less evolved/intelligent than westerners? There was some hullabalooza about it anyway.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Didn't James Watson lose his Nobel prize a few years back for saying Africans were less evolved/intelligent than westerners? There was some hullabalooza about it anyway.
The following is a transcript an interview he gave in 2007:

He says that he is “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really”, and I know that this “hot potato” is going to be difficult to address. His hope is that everyone is equal, but he counters that “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true”. He says that you should not discriminate on the basis of colour, because “there are many people of colour who are very talented, but don’t promote them when they haven’t succeeded at the lower level”. He writes that “there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so”

Consequently, he was treated like a pariah and his income diminished so that he was forced to sell his Nobel prize.
It was bought at auction by Russian tycoon Alisher Usmanov for $4.1 million who returned it to him.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
The following is a transcript an interview he gave in 2007:

He says that he is “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really”, and I know that this “hot potato” is going to be difficult to address. His hope is that everyone is equal, but he counters that “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true”. He says that you should not discriminate on the basis of colour, because “there are many people of colour who are very talented, but don’t promote them when they haven’t succeeded at the lower level”. He writes that “there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so”

Consequently, he was treated like a pariah and his income diminished so that he was forced to sell his Nobel prize.
It was bought at auction by Russian tycoon Alisher Usmanov for $4.1 million who returned it to him.
Nice one, cheers for that. I remember it now, I love how the Russian nought it off him for millions, then gave it back to him- if ever there was a statement! I think he's one of the Arsenal owners too, if I'm not mistaken.

Top Bottom