Left fragmenting. Galloway calls out feminism and liberalism.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
Yeah, he will never live that down. Rula Lenska, 30 years ago, before Waterman had knocked it about, I could manage a storky on the withering disco stick.

Personally, I have never watched the voyeuristic shit. Would sooner immerse my private parts in a pan of boiling chip fat than be forced to endure such codswallop.
what do u mean never live it down, it was one of his finest moments. and what isnt voyeuristic nowadays. personally, i think ud be excellent on cbb. ud break the bleepometer though.

The Equaliser

Staff member
The Left died the day Kinnock cut off his combover and got measured up for his Armani suit. The career of that turncoat traitor is an allegory for what has happened to the British Left.

Catweazle might be described as Left ( if you can pin the Dolly Parton fan down long enough ) but he is between a rock and a hard place. On his right he has the PLP, the Tories with red ties, on his left he has the middle class Guardianistas, the soppy Dolly Parton fans who all want to be Che but don’t want to upset anyone.

Throw into both parties, the marketing men, who are convinced that the only way to win is identity politics. Hence we have to bow and scrape to the poofs, the trannies, the feminazis, the religious nutters and any other bunch of wankers who have “issues”.

After nearly 30 years of this shit all we have are careerist politicians who only want to fill their pockets and don’t believe in jackshit. They are all bought and paid for.

Now we cower in fear of being labelled with the R word, the H word, the I word and the B word.

I believe it was Jefferson who said “ where governments fear the people you have liberty, where the people fear governments you have tyranny.”

As I see it we need to be afraid, very afraid.

OP
OP
W

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
this ole Craic that the Zionists are destabilizing Europe to get the european jews to isreal is starting to do the rounds amongst the left now.

OP
OP
W

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
Don't forget the whole Corbyn plans to reconstruct Auschwitz in Essex hysterics.
the anti semitic accusations are just an avenue to try and dislodge corbyn from power although it's probably did the Zionists more harm than good as its patently obvious it's coming from them. it's probably the reason also that you have George Galloway retweeting theories from Nick Griffins school of thought.
it'll embolden the British left against Zionism and many more will look further into the matter.
Zionism incapability of receiving criticism has led it to be over zealous when dealing with dissenters and with Corbyn they've definitely scored an own goal in my opinion.
Corbyn himself must be squeaky clean when they had to go down this line.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
the anti semitic accusations are just an avenue to try and dislodge corbyn from power although it's probably did the Zionists more harm than good as its patently obvious it's coming from them. it's probably the reason also that you have George Galloway retweeting theories from Nick Griffins school of thought.
it'll embolden the British left against Zionism and many more will look further into the matter.
Zionism incapability of receiving criticism has led it to be over zealous when dealing with dissenters and with Corbyn they've definitely scored an own goal in my opinion.
Corbyn himself must be squeaky clean when they had to go down this line.
I think very probably that Corbyn believes that the UK should not have invaded Palestine in the first place but after having done that it should not have handed it over to Zionist terrorists so that they could ethnically cleanse a large segment of the population- he has said publicly that Britain has an especial duty to Palestine for historical reasons and one thing that British Zionist Jews hate is to be reminded publicly of how the Zionist colonial project came about. He definitely isn't an anti-Semite, he has Jewish friends, however the Jewish friends that he has are not under the thumb of the "Board of Deputies" and the other self-appointed "Community" officialdom. He probably also thinks that given the fact that they are for the most part upper middle class and that prejudice against them is not done in polite society that it is a bit cheeky of them to act like they are some oppressed endangered minority- a strong case could be made that the Hiberno-English were an oppressed minority in England in the 1980s but now there is no way that it could, however unlike the Jews the Hiberno-English have accepted this, put things in the past, and have gotten on with life, Corbyn was very involved in Hiberno-English struggles back in the 1970s and 1980s so he is probably aware of this difference which to a normal person doesn't make the Jews look good. All that would make him an anti-Semite in their eyes.

I think also that they are terrified of BDS and therefore it has become extremely important for them to get anti-Zionism labelled as anti-Semitism which if you think about it is very much like saying that someone who wants a united Ireland outside of the UK is ipso facto anti-Ulster Prod. I remember Melanie Philips who is a really loathsome Jewess who wants to ban Islamic banking in Britain (I think that Islamic banking is a really good- I suggested to an Irish Arch-Bishop that the Church here should copy the Muslims in this regards which he made clear in response was to his mind a daft suggestion) said that a lot of Jews don't consider Britain to be in anyway anti-Semitic but that is because they aren't connected enough to the "Community"- I found that a very revealing statement.

OP
OP
W

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
I think very probably that Corbyn believes that the UK should not have invaded Palestine in the first place but after having done that it should not have handed it over to Zionist terrorists so that they could ethnically cleanse a large segment of the population- he has said publicly that Britain has an especial duty to Palestine for historical reasons and one thing that British Zionist Jews hate is to be reminded publicly of how the Zionist colonial project came about. He definitely isn't an anti-Semite, he has Jewish friends, however the Jewish friends that he has are not under the thumb of the "Board of Deputies" and the other self-appointed "Community" officialdom. He probably also thinks that given the fact that they are for the most part upper middle class and that prejudice against them is not done in polite society that it is a bit cheeky of them to act like they are some oppressed endangered minority- a strong case could be made that the Hiberno-English were an oppressed minority in England in the 1980s but now there is no way that it could, however unlike the Jews the Hiberno-English have accepted this, put things in the past, and have gotten on with life, Corbyn was very involved in Hiberno-English struggles back in the 1970s and 1980s so he is probably aware of this difference which to a normal person doesn't make the Jews look good. All that would make him an anti-Semite in their eyes.

I think also that they are terrified of BDS and therefore it has become extremely important for them to get anti-Zionism labelled as anti-Semitism which if you think about it is very much like saying that someone who wants a united Ireland outside of the UK is ipso facto anti-Ulster Prod. I remember Melanie Philips who is a really loathsome Jewess who wants to ban Islamic banking in Britain (I think that Islamic banking is a really good- I suggested to an Irish Arch-Bishop that the Church here should copy the Muslims in this regards which he made clear in response was to his mind a daft suggestion) said that a lot of Jews don't consider Britain to be in anyway anti-Semitic but that is because they aren't connected enough to the "Community"- I found that a very revealing statement.
their history has always being of one as being aloof from the " community " although it's still a strange statement as usually the prominent " cultural" trait in jews is that of their persecuted history and one of paranoia that such feelings could arise again.

interesting times for the Zionist movement in the West. they have lost much support in the wishy washy liberal left, this can be seen throughout Europe and America. they were never that popular amongst the traditional left anyway and with many Muslims flocking to the left in general, this territory is becoming more and more bare for the Zionists.
their influence on European mainstream conservatives and the republican party in the usa is still very strong. although it's likely that both these identities will be superseded or undergo major ideological change in the coming years. Zionism seems to have most angles covered in this regard with orban, wilders and even le pen pacifly supporting isreal. the trouble with this arrangement though is that many of the supporters of the prospective leaders of these"nationalistic " parties are deeply sceptical of Zionism and some of the leaders themselves could change their views quite easily on isreal.
more challenging times ahead for the Zionists in gaining support in the West.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
their history has always being of one as being aloof from the " community " although it's still a strange statement as usually the prominent " cultural" trait in jews is that of their persecuted history and one of paranoia that such feelings could arise again.

interesting times for the Zionist movement in the West. they have lost much support in the wishy washy liberal left, this can be seen throughout Europe and America. they were never that popular amongst the traditional left anyway and with many Muslims flocking to the left in general, this territory is becoming more and more bare for the Zionists.
their influence on European mainstream conservatives and the republican party in the usa is still very strong. although it's likely that both these identities will be superseded or undergo major ideological change in the coming years. Zionism seems to have most angles covered in this regard with orban, wilders and even le pen pacifly supporting isreal. the trouble with this arrangement though is that many of the supporters of the prospective leaders of these"nationalistic " parties are deeply sceptical of Zionism and some of the leaders themselves could change their views quite easily on isreal.
more challenging times ahead for the Zionists in gaining support in the West.
By the "Community" I meant it in the way Jews use that word- basically what was called "Organized Jewry" which is something real but you cannot call it that in "polite society". Old man Le Pen is a great man- his daughter not so much at all. We are staying the house of a woman who is used to be in the GUD who loathes her. A lot of "Patriards" love Zionism- look into the history of the National Democrats in Sweden who were led by the Swedish aristocrat Jonas De Geer who got chucked out of the Swedish Democrats for opposing the Neo-Con war on Yugoslavia and the invasion of Iraq.

Top Bottom