Left fragmenting. Galloway calls out feminism and liberalism.

Yeah, he will never live that down. Rula Lenska, 30 years ago, before Waterman had knocked it about, I could manage a storky on the withering disco stick.

Personally, I have never watched the voyeuristic shit. Would sooner immerse my private parts in a pan of boiling chip fat than be forced to endure such codswallop.
what do u mean never live it down, it was one of his finest moments. and what isnt voyeuristic nowadays. personally, i think ud be excellent on cbb. ud break the bleepometer though.

The Left died the day Kinnock cut off his combover and got measured up for his Armani suit. The career of that turncoat traitor is an allegory for what has happened to the British Left.

Catweazle might be described as Left ( if you can pin the cunt down long enough ) but he is between a rock and a hard place. On his right he has the PLP, the Tories with red ties, on his left he has the middle class Guardianistas, the soppy cunts who all want to be Che but don’t want to upset anyone.

Throw into both parties, the marketing men, who are convinced that the only way to win is identity politics. Hence we have to bow and scrape to the poofs, the trannies, the feminazis, the religious nutters and any other bunch of wankers who have “issues”.

After nearly 30 years of this shit all we have are careerist politicians who only want to fill their pockets and don’t believe in jackshit. They are all bought and paid for.

Now we cower in fear of being labelled with the R word, the H word, the I word and the B word.

I believe it was Jefferson who said “ where governments fear the people you have liberty, where the people fear governments you have tyranny.”

As I see it we need to be afraid, very afraid.