Left fragmenting. Galloway calls out feminism and liberalism.

There is many signs emanating from around Europe that the traditional left are beginning to toss the globalist cloak of liberalism off their back. Many are even starting to question the globalists most potent weapon of mass immigration.

Saying that, the right cannot be smug about such sentiments.
Unlike the left, they have failed to devise a genuine economic plan against globalism.
Both spectrums of our political divide have much to gain fighting against the common enemy of globalism.

There is many signs emanating from around Europe that the traditional left are beginning to toss the globalist cloak of liberalism off their back. Many are even starting to question the globalists most potent weapon of mass immigration.

Unlike the left, they have failed to devise a genuine economic plan against globalism.
Both spectrums of our political divide have much to gain fighting against the common enemy of globalism.

Some thing like autarkic capitalism I would imagine would be the Rightist economic plan.

OP
OP
W
Some thing like autarkic capitalism I would imagine would be the Rightist economic plan.
Much preferable outside of globalist capitalism.
Saying that ,the economic lingo coming from the left is much more challenging to globalism than the sentiments of the right.
However without the binding forces of nationalism and family the left are pissing against the wind trying to implement such policy.

OP
OP
W
Much preferable outside of globalist capitalism.
Saying that ,the economic lingo coming from the left is much more challenging to globalism than the sentiments of the right.
However without the binding forces of nationalism and family the left are pissing against the wind trying to implement such policy.

George Galloway has always been strongly anti-abortion for instance. There has always been a strong culturally conservative current in the Hard Left.

OP
OP
W
George Galloway has always been strongly anti-abortion for instance. There has always been a strong culturally conservative current in the Hard Left.
I wasn't really aware of that. if you're right, it's definitely being censored under the muzzle of liberalism until now.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account

Galloway talking about silence? Lol. He has a talk show every week and he hasn't mentioned the Muslim rape scandal in the UK once.

What a c*nt.

For all his faults..and they are legion, Galloway is highly intelligent, can debate extraordinarily effectively and does have some very pertinent views away from his hobby-horsing for cunts of Johnny Foreigner extraction. I personally find his political stance a tad quarrelsome and needlessly antagonistic, but I've studied his form on UK plc's looming independence and can't say I disagree with anything he's said about it. His raison d'être is to be aggressively combative in the face of equally bellicose opposition. What a pity he couldn't focus all his attention on what really matters to cunts like me.

For all his faults..and they are legion, Galloway is highly intelligent, can debate extraordinarily effectively and does have some very pertinent views away from his hobby-horsing for cunts of Johnny Foreigner extraction. I personally find his political stance a tad quarrelsome and needlessly antagonistic, but I've studied his form on UK plc's looming independence and can't say I disagree with anything he's said about it. His raison d'être is to be aggressively combative in the face of equally bellicose opposition. What a pity he couldn't focus all his attention on what really matters to cunts like me.
and u forgot to mention that he was great on celebrity big brother.

and u forgot to mention that he was great on celebrity big brother.

Yeah, he will never live that down. Rula Lenska, 30 years ago, before Waterman had knocked it about, I could manage a storky on the withering disco stick.

Personally, I have never watched the voyeuristic shit. Would sooner immerse my private parts in a pan of boiling chip fat than be forced to endure such codswallop.

Galloway has always been maverick and has never been liked by "duh left" in the 21st century. He got a 2nd wind to his political career for being a bloodhound on the tail of Tony, the C-span dressing down of one of America's clown senators and a couple of election upsets where he overturned some Blairites. The Sky News dressing down won him some more street cred. Last I heard of him he was giving pro-life addresses and flatly agreeing with Farage that Britain needs to control its borders. He's known as the friend of Muslims but obviously he's the scourge of the Wahhabi headchopper crew and the latter despise him for that.

I've always liked Galloway. A ferocious debater and honest man. He is against abortion as stated earlier.

He's pro-life to an extent but he's not for illegalising abortion, which strikes me as a bizarre position and one I've never bought. First time I heard this sort of logic was from Jed Bartlet on the West Wing and it seemed weird then too. At that stage in my opinion he's just useless, maybe he's mealymouthing to save face with the Left, but if you're not for criminalising abortion because "it'll happen anyway" then you should be for not criminalising murder either.