Lawyer Malachy Steenson, a Vocal critic of mass immigration, is on the Tonight Show talking about insurance fraud | 11PM

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Cooper getting all indignant and snippy.
What's new.
I can only watch it if its absolutely necessary - once or twice a year. I find him that bad.

Wolf

PI Member
Lawyer Malachy Steenson, a Vocal critic of mass immigration, is on the Tonight Show talking about insurance fraud | 11PM

Steenson is a regular phone-in guest on the Niall Boylan show and frequently when the topic is immigration.
He's one of the few high-status people who speaks out articulately about mass immigration openly.
Be interested to hear if he mentions there is a high rate of insurance fraud being committed by the migrant community.
We've all read lots of stories like this and it isn't just the Roma doing it:

Judge throws out insurance claim saying gangs of Travellers and Roma are staging car crashes
Judge throws out insurance claim saying gangs of Travellers and Roma are staging car crashes

Insurance Ireland estimates that the overall cost of insurance fraud to the industry is around €200 million a year which adds on average €50 to each and every motor insurance policy.

The Tonight Show

Today, 23:00 - 00:05

#TonightVMTV

Daily Mail ran this report today, not sure if they mentioned immigrants.

Any sign on a crackdown on fake swing falls???

Rosa Luxombourg

PI Member
The Workers Party is much more Republican than Sinn Fein believe it or not, Pity it couldn't accommodate Malachys Pro Life and Anti Mass Immigration views.

devoutcapitalist

PI Member
The Workers Party is much more Republican than Sinn Fein believe it or not, Pity it couldn't accommodate Malachys Pro Life and Anti Mass Immigration views.
How many members do the Stickies have these days? I think they got 1 Councillor elected down in Cork a couple of weeks ago.

As for the Stickies been Republican, from the early 1980's they seemed to abandon Republicanism, quite possibly earlier.

page61

PI Member
Show a bit of respect for your elders.
I am old enough to remember the truly awful INLA feuds of the 1980s.

I suggest you read up on INLA, IPLO and the shocking things they did.
To each other.
May be ancient history to you, but it's less than half a lifetime away.
I did not mean to disrespect you..far from it.

I can remember it to. mind you i was young in the 80s but my family were always very republican. I have heard a few first hand accounts of some of the gruesome things done. it was a very sad period (they all are) .

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Malachy came out against the LGBT crap on garda cars

Well known Dublin criminologist and solicitor Malachy Steenson has come out hard against the Gardai decorating their patrol cars using taxpayers’ money in rainbow colours to participate in Dublin’s Pride Parade.

Malachy Steenson claims that the gardai should be completely impartial from all political debates, discussions and parades. He states that a Pride parade is indeed a political statement just like the water charges parade and other similar activities.

He claims that the gardai are indeed “no longer an impartial police force” as a result of decorating their patrol cars in the Pride rainbow colours.

Criminologist and solicitor says “Gardai are no longer an impartial police force” after decorating patrol cars in Pride rainbow colours

James Stephens

PI Member
How many members do the Stickies have these days? I think they got 1 Councillor elected down in Cork a couple of weeks ago.

As for the Stickies been Republican, from the early 1980's they seemed to abandon Republicanism, quite possibly earlier.
By the mid-80's they were Unionist and remember it was their 7 Deputies which figured prominently in allowing the neo-Unionist Robinson to run for the Park.

Top Bottom