Lauren Southern, Caolan Robertson and "Hope Not Hate".

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I am personally A-OK with a certain level of civic dictatorial control of behavior as a means of maintaining standards and perpetuating civilization. I am a huge fan of the Inquisitions, as an example of that. I also think we need to bring back Christian codes of standards in public entertainment, movies and the like.
It is the left however that often seems to manifest a total need to control behavior/people at all levels. This to me is a manifestation, not of hope, but of individual arrogance and hubris. It also is a manifestation of their Darwinian/Pavlovian views of man as an animal that can be manipulated into doing the correct thing if enough laws/force are brought to bear.

Joe McKelvey

PI Member

Robertson and his boyfriend George, a former transgender woman who now identifies as male

Haha. You really think when these two poofs had it put on them proper when lived down Kensington way they wouldn't melt. Same goes for a lot in this Brit right movement - too weak and fold. At least those who came before them generally would fight and hold their ground. Now they have zero loyalty.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am personally A-OK with a certain level of civic dictatorial control of behavior as a means of maintaining standards and perpetuating civilization. I am a huge fan of the Inquisitions, as an example of that. I also think we need to bring back Christian codes of standards in public entertainment, movies and the like.
It is the left however that often seems to manifest a total need to control behavior/people at all levels. This to me is a manifestation, not of hope, but of individual arrogance and hubris. It also is a manifestation of their Darwinian/Pavlovian views of man as an animal that can be manipulated into doing the correct thing
You see it that way- they don't outside of maybe fringe National Bolshevik characters and the odd Ultra-Maoist would be labeled instantly as "Fascist" by the overwhelming majority of the self-identified Irish Left. However and I think the importance of this fact is totally over looked by "Irish Conservatives" is that Fine Gael, a party of the economic Hard Right, is as "culturally Ultra-Left" as the Shinners and it could be argued even the Trots.

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
You see it that way- they don't outside of maybe fringe National Bolshevik characters
Read Paul Johnson's Book, 'Intellectuals'. He explores the narcissism and control 'freakery' of many of history's chief left thinkers and 'humanitarians'. These people are invariably total degenerates and sociopaths. They simply manipulate speech and language to get their own way.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Southern, early on, was plastering cosmetics on some mentally ill-man, insisting that all this was normal. You see someone do something like that, that's an easy signal we should be able to pick up that their head isn't quite screwed on properly and that they are therefore unsuitable as allies.
How about running around Cork painting over 100 year old street signs Mr Potato Head?

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Read Paul Johnson's Book, 'Intellectuals'. He explores the narcissism and control 'freakery' of many of history's chief left thinkers and 'humanitarians'. These people are invariably total degenerates and sociopaths. They simply manipulate speech and language to get their own way.
The thing is though that the majority of both lets say the Shinner leadership and Blueshirts see let us say clamping down on "homophobia" or "racism" as not being authoritarian as such but as being anti-authoritarian. I used to argue with these creatures on Politics.ie and I went to University with a ton of their English equivalents. That is the way things stand.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Worth a listen- I think he is right to say Milo blamed Lauren Southern more than she needed to be blamed.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
How about running around Cork painting over 100 year old street signs Mr Potato Head?
:crazylick:

Myles when you pass the "utility cupboard", see the cleaning detergent on the shelf and have that morning thought "ah, my morning tipple..."....

Try n' squash that thought.

Just walk on. For your own sanity. And ours.

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The thing is though that the majority of both lets say the Shinner leadership and Blueshirts see let us say clamping down on "homophobia" or "racism" as not being authoritarian as such but as being anti-authoritarian.
Indeed, along with the narcissism comes a good dose of general stupidity and lack of intellectual capacity. Leftists are some of the most stupid people I know in real life. They appear to celebrate ignorance and react to facts as a vampire does to sunlight. The have rejected logos for pathos.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Haha. You really think when these two poofs had it put on them proper when lived down Kensington way they wouldn't melt. Same goes for a lot in this Brit right movement - too weak and fold. At least those who came before them generally would fight and hold their ground. Now they have zero loyalty.
An unfortunately all too common trait in the modern youth. Playstation combat doesn't do them much good in the real world.

James Stephens

PI Member
Jeremy Thorpe 2.0...............

Part of the reason I never got involved with anything sponsored by Conspiracy Cook Croft, long before the exposure of his service in the "Crown Forces" was because he gave oxygen to this degenerate rent boy and his fellow travellers.

It is ironic how many on this forum who assail the RM for keeping strange company keep some very strange company themselves.

Top Bottom